[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Milk Carton time

dougsul

0 points from Amari Cooper! WOW! Just WOW! I needed that though as I'm going up against him.

This is perhaps the sole bright spot in the football day for me. I saw this coming and benched him everywhere.

I didn't think he'd have a good day but a 0?!? That's terrible! Nice call!

Edited by irish

I benched TE reed for ASJ. Im just going to throw darts at a spinning board for line up now...injuries, under performing, coach speak...this season is out of control! I feel sorry for the people that do projections as a career...

I started Reed over ASJ in every league I had ASJ in which was zero. What has he done besides week 1 to even come close to sitting a stud like Reed. Me thinks you listen to the so called experts too much and should start going with your gut. And if that was in fact your gut then start rethinking your gut. :wedgie:

I started Reed over ASJ in every league I had ASJ in which was zero. What has he done besides week 1 to even come close to sitting a stud like Reed. Me thinks you listen to the so called experts too much and should start going with your gut. And if that was in fact your gut then start rethinking your gut. :wedgie:

I started Walker over him but that's what happens when you have two stud TE's. :(