[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't you just hate ...

Grits and Shins

Agreed I'm bitter about any roster like above making playoffs when me roster below goes 5-8 with the top points for and top points against all year .. so annoying lol

My team wasn't worthy of making the playoffs but I deserved a whole lot better than 5 wins. I was 6th in scoring and 6th in all-play record but Im going to finish 10th (12 team).

Oh well manure happens.

My opinion is bias because I'm coming from the perspective of a 16 team league owner where you are lucky to have more than 2 good players.

How is that fun? I play 10 team leagues exclusively, and i like having a stocked bench (needed it this year). I could see going to twelve to make it a little tougher, but 16 just seems like no fun.

He also has Russell Wilson and Ryan Mathews

Players still on his roster:

• Arian Foster
  • Justin Forsett
  • Victor Cruz
  • Cody Parker

He also has Rob Gronkowski, who obviously will start for him next week.

Well that changes my opinion then

He also has Russell Wilson and Ryan Mathews

Players still on his roster:

• Arian Foster
  • Justin Forsett
  • Victor Cruz
  • Cody Parker

He also has Rob Gronkowski, who obviously will start for him next week.

That adds a lot in addition to Foster who gave him a few weeks; like I said earlier, consistency.

So his starting lineup for a few weeks

Newton

Foster

Yeldon

D. Thomas

Maclin

Matthews

Stills

Gronkowski

NE Kicker

Den DST

Those look like some wins to me. LOL

How is that fun? I play 10 team leagues exclusively, and i like having a stocked bench (needed it this year). I could see going to twelve to make it a little tougher, but 16 just seems like no fun.

16 means a lot more research and knowing the league besides the studs. It means the FA pool is a desert and owners are fighting over scraps. It's a joy to me, while 10 seems to easy. A 10 team league is like a probowl setup meaning which studs will outshine the others. That's no fun. By the end of the 2nd round of our draft, 32 players are gone. 32!!!!!!!!!!! You have to know what you're doing to survive.

At the end of the year I always hope there are guys from my draft on my squad and plenty of them. I hate guys that live off the wire and I know a lot of teams that draft well and then blow it all with dumb moves.

Edited by whomper

Better than making the playoffs and lose Rawls, Eifert, J-Stew and have Sanders put up a dud in first round. To make matters worse I left Gurley on the bench. I need ODB to score me 26 points to win in PPR. Don't even know if I'd deserve a win at this point.

So respect to this guy, if he pulls out a Taco-esque win that's pretty sweet. Even better if everyone congratulates him and he's like "For what"

Yeah, I can't say I'm heart-broken either. My opponent would have a sizable lead on me with OBJ my only hope to pull out the win. The guy started Crowell of all people... Coupled with Wilson at QB & me losing Dalton I would have been one & done anyway.

16 means a lot more research and knowing the league besides the studs. It means the FA pool is a desert and owners are fighting over scraps. It's a joy to me, while 10 seems to easy. A 10 team league is like a probowl setup meaning which studs will outshine the others. That's no fun. By the end of the 2nd round of our draft, 32 players are gone. 32!!!!!!!!!!! You have to know what you're doing to survive.

Definitely means more skill and less gambling, but it also seems like a lot more work and less fun. By the 7th or 8th round, you're taking guys that may not even play, which actually seems like it adds some of the gambling back into it. I may move up to 12, but I like having studs and playing matchups. Seems like in 16+ man leagues, your team pretty much sets itself based on who is playing.

At the end of the year I always hope there are guys from my draft on my squad and plenty of them. I hate guys that live off the wire and I know a lot of teams that draft well and then blow it all with dumb moves.

I made a lot of moves, but most of it was due to injuries or vastly underperforming players (Romo, Lynch, Dez). I'd say the only big mistakes I made from my original team were giving up on JStew & Cooks too early. But I also made some really nice moves like picking up Alshon Jeffery, Dalton, Baldwin etc.

I made a lot of moves, but most of it was due to injuries or vastly underperforming players (Romo, Lynch, Dez). I'd say the only big mistakes I made from my original team were giving up on JStew & Cooks too early. But I also made some really nice moves like picking up Alshon Jeffery, Dalton, Baldwin etc.

Oh I hear that. Me too. I just like when my team is successful with draft guys but if a move is needed I make it without hesitation