[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edelman may play next week.

Inziladun

I'd say there a chance he plays and a chance he doesn't play

:lol:

Seriously, I doubt he plays.

They can beat the Titans without him.

IMHO they'll let him rest up at least another week.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Why have him practice at all then? This week's practice logs will be very telling. But if he practices all week I really don't see how he couldn't play. Patriots don't take their opponents lightly, their fans do it for them. They play every game like it'd their last. With your logic why play gronk against the lowly texans?

Why have him practice at all then? This week's practice logs will be very telling. But if he practices all week I really don't see how he couldn't play. Patriots don't take their opponents lightly, their fans do it for them. They play every game like it'd their last. With your logic why play gronk against the lowly texans?

Man, you know this is New England, right? Trying to decipher their injuries will send you to the looney bin.

Apparently looked sharp in practice, today...ughhhhhh, just what I need as I'm facing off against his owner in the semis this week...fingers crossed he'll be held out of action, as a precautionary measure, at least one more week! LOL

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5440/julian-edelman

Just added him in a league. What a risk it would be to start him. FF is so much FUN! :wacko:

Edited by irish