[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PIT vs CIN

BeeR

And don't get me started about the classless Bungles fans. Tossing bottles etc... at Roethlesberger as he is being carted off the field. They got what they deserved too, Roethlesberger coming back into the game and delivering a dagger to the hearts of every Bungles fan. Justice was served, TYVM. Gotta love it.

• Like 1

Steelers fans talking about class is a joke. At least the HC didn't try to trip anyone. Oh wait an assistant coach was pulling hair. Hopefully Ben didn't rape anyone on the way home. Classy. (the really bad word)ing L(the really bad word)ing O (the really bad word)ing L.

Edited by Zooty
  • Like 1

Article I, section 8: Non-player personnel of a club (e.g., management personnel, coaches, trainers, equipment men) are prohibited from making unnecessary physical contact with or directing abusive, threatening, or insulting language or gestures at opponents, game officials, or representatives of the League. The penalty: 15 yards.

The rule is there precisely to prevent what Porter did–get all in the face of the opposition during an emotional, nasty game. Imagine what football would be like if after play stoppage coaches got into every skirmish?

In addition to not moving the Steelers 15 yards further back, the wrong decision by the officials resulted in Bengals cornerback Pacman Jones losing his cool and Cincinnati being penalized 15 yards.

So yes...it matters according to the rules.
Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Like 2

s

Nobody knows what he said, and it was only Pacman Jones that got into someone's face. Nothing in the rules at all about him not being allowed onto the field, which is what you have been whining about. And how about Pacman Jones taking responsibility for being an absolute idiot and costing his team the game. Dude is a veteran and should know better than to react physically to anything that could possibly be said to him. What a Do&che bag. Enjoy another loss in the playoffs... Buh Bye Bungles, and thank you for being our whipping boys.

Oh, and Zooty, the garbage that you spit out isn't worth responding to.

Edited by DiehardSteeler

Literally everyone has avoided this. It's hilarious. Did the Steelers lack class last night?!

I'd say that Shazier jumping around like a jackass and taunting the fans right after he concussed Gio Bernard with an illegal hit is fairly lacking in class.

• Like 2

Man you guys are dumb.

We're dumb? You're the only one using disparaging comments. And no one is defending Jones. My point has always been there should've been multiple flags thrown on that play. The fact that Harrison is getting fined after the game supports my argument. And that 15 yard penalty potentially gave Pittsburgh the game. And for the record, I was cheering for Pitt.