[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2016 Huddlers' NFL Mock Draft Part II (Commentary Only)...

irish

It would be really nice for the rest of us if the personal attacks were sent via PM to each other, please do not post personal attacks here.

This. Personal attacks are lame. Keep the argument focused on the subject matter and argue in this thread, not the pick thread.

• Like 1

What the hell, Dcat?!? You've been on the clock for 7 hours now!

LoL!

What the hell, Dcat?!? You've been on the clock for 7 hours now!

LoL!

which makes my pick faster than most. :brow:

Wow Rex Ryan (Satellite)... you grabbed Lynch right from under your old team's nose! I thought you liked Tyrod Taylor anyway? :)

Washington D is up. Tried to PM, but he can't accept any more PMs.

Since Lynch was taken one pick before, the Jets other two biggest needs are OT and OLB for Todd Bowles 3-4 scheme. Jets desperately need an edge rusher. In the first mock I took Floyd. This time I went with Spence who isn't such a lightweight. Everything I've read about the kid shouts that his ecstacy drug issues are behind him and that he was a great teammate on both Ohio State and Eastern Kentucky. Were it not for the drug issues, this guy would be top 10 possibly. So he's the pick.

Edited by Dcat

which makes my pick faster than most. :brow:

Wow Rex Ryan (Satellite)... you grabbed Lynch right from under your old team's nose! I thought you liked Tyrod Taylor anyway? :)

Washington D is up. Tried to PM, but he can't accept any more PMs.

WashingtonD was texted.

Mixed it up with a QB I really think they might consider...possible franchise type QB and lots of depth in the draft where we need in the front seven for later rounds.

History and odds would say Tyrod was at or near his ceiling last year and while fun to watch, not good enough in this NFL. I'd love Tyrod to be an outlier and be that rare late round pick that is elite.

I hope it's really three down LB or playmaking DE at 19.

Edited by satelliteoflovegm

Mixed it up with a QB I really think they might consider...possible franchise type QB and lots of depth in the draft where we need in the front seven for later rounds.

History and odds would say Tyrod was at or near his ceiling last year and while fun to watch, not good enough in this NFL. I'd love Tyrod to be an outlier and be that rare late round pick that is elite.

I hope it's really three down LB or playmaking DE at 19.

I thought it was just Rex Ryan trying to stick it to the Jets again. :boxing:

I considered switching it up this time with Mackensie Alexander or Artie Burns, who I have heard the Steelers like, but my gut still says that if Apple is there, he is their guy. He is the most NFL ready of the three, and the Steelers need a guy that they can plug in from day 1. Both Alexander and Burns are intriguing, but I think they both need some seasoning. And, I am not sure that Apple isn't the most talented guy anyway. A great pick of need for the Steelers, I still doubt he will be there at 25, but one can hope.

PM sent to heehawks

Edited by DiehardSteeler

Sorry for the delay everyone, I was watching dilegently, then the draft started over, and it snuck up on me. My apologies.

Seahawks switch it up and take Robert Nkemdiche, I think he's worth the gamble, and the Seahawks are known for taking huge talent with questionable backgrounds. I think he's a plug and play immediately and will fit right into the Seahawks culture. The need a DE and he's their guy.

I was surprised that Floyd was still on the board. I was most likely looking for DB help, but couldn't pass up a pass rushing OLB to play opposite Jones.

I picked Spence over Floyd for the Jets at #20, where in other mocks I picked Floyd. Just felt like mixing it up here. Absoolutely shocked that he fell all the way to the bottom of round 1. I like Spence's motor better and his build. But obviously, he is an off-the-field risk drug risk. Would you have gone Spence instead of Floyd there if Floyd had been gone?

Out goes Norman and in comes Alexander for the Panthers. Really debated on taking Emmanuel Ogbah here.

BA Baracus and MM are up for the Broncos here.

Same pick as last go round...

Can't he was taken by the skins in round 1.

BA Baracus and MM are up for the Broncos here.

Still up...

I'd be shocked if they don't take a QB. Cook seems like the logical pick at 32.

Mayock compares him to Bryan Hoyer. I would not spend a 1st round pick on Bryan Hoyer.