[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denver - Carolina game discussion.

Papa Deuce

Cam was getting rocked last night. As an owner that was not a pleasant sight.

Benjamin too. Maybe a "bigger they are, the harder they fall" thing, but no way they hold up all season if each game goes like that.

Those were some pretty ticky tack calls on Denver to extend Carloina's drive. Especially the personal foul - it was shoulder, not helmet.

Thought the helmet to helmet was legit. Thought the hands to the face on one of the Denver Dbs was awful. And Collinsworth sounded like a shill saying it's a no doubt call.

No way I'll be able to stay awake for the entire game but hope to...I'm old...

In and out of consciousness during the 4th quarter and missed the missed FG attempt by my K. Glad for that. I would've never gotten back to sleep

• Like 1

And Collinsworth sounded like a shill saying it's a no doubt call.

Was probably the worst broadcasting job I've seen from Collinsworth. Was a bit disappointed cause he's usually so much better than the rest of the blowhards in the industry, but really couldn't tell them apart last night.

Edited by Def.

WTF is going on with Denver's D? First time in a LONG time I've reached a little for a D in a draft and all of a sudden I am getting a stark reminder why it's ALWAYS a bad idea. They look absolutely pathetic so far.

Defenses are the most unpredictable. And unless they score a lot, or have a huge variance from best to worst, and you feel confident you can predict that, they're best treated more like a kicker and just draft a decent one and play them every week.

Was probably the worst broadcasting job I've seen from Collinsworth. Was a bit disappointed cause he's usually so much better than the rest of the blowhards in the industry, but really couldn't tell them apart last night.

Al was off too, on one play Cam scrambles and tosses to Greg Olsen, catches and forced out of bounds, clearly behind the line of scrimmage. Al "Short gain on the play..[some rambling on about something]...2nd and 12 for the Panthers..."

How he thought there was no gain was baffling, nor did he make any effort to correct it after wards could have said "sorry loss of 2 on the play, 2nd and 12".

And then all that falling over Peyton like he was the next great broadcaster, he actually didn't sound that comfortable in the booth.

• Like 1

Al was off too, on one play Cam scrambles and tosses to Greg Olsen, catches and forced out of bounds, clearly behind the line of scrimmage. Al "Short gain on the play..[some rambling on about something]...2nd and 12 for the Panthers..."

How he thought there was no gain was baffling, nor did he make any effort to correct it after wards could have said "sorry loss of 2 on the play, 2nd and 12".

And then all that falling over Peyton like he was the next great broadcaster, he actually didn't sound that comfortable in the booth.

I actually liked Manning in the booth, but then again I was having streaming issues during that time so I only caught maybe half of it.

I actually liked Manning in the booth, but then again I was having streaming issues during that time so I only caught maybe half of it.

Not saying he was bad just didn't seem like the natural many thought he would be. But it was just a guest spot and not an audition.

I've been hearing some people say he'll be a broadcaster when his career is over and jump straight into one of the top teams somewhere. As usual I'm skeptical.

In and out of consciousness during the 4th quarter and missed the missed FG attempt by my K. Glad for that. I would've never gotten back to sleep

Ditto. I actually had to pry my eyes open to see the kick....but failed...heard the noise when he missed and opened them up again. Getting old!