[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bills-Jets

Shaft

i have to say....I do think highly of the jets overall...and I realize it was a short week...but it was a short one for both teams....but, jesus, the bills might be the worst team in the league......I mean that was atrocious...just everything...effort....coverage....playcalling.....literally just everything was terrible

• Like 1

That's a TD, I just wish it was McCoy. :(

ya that would have been nice...all things considered McCoy got some garbage catches that made it somewhat tolerable.....and I was starting the week off with my shady vs his forte.....not happy....but then I looked and realized it could be worse ...and this defecit is actually not as bad as I thought

ya that would have been nice...all things considered McCoy got some garbage catches that made it somewhat tolerable.....and I was starting the week off with my shady vs his forte.....not happy....but then I looked and realized it could be worse ...and this defecit is actually not as bad as I thought

I agree. He had that 20 yard run and some catches in garbage time that helped him reach his projected point total. It could have been worse.

almost makes me want fitz instead of siemian... i bet CLE is kicking themselves for not grabbing fitzpatrick when they had the chance

Except they weren't also getting Marshall, Decker, Enunwa, Forte and the OL.

Browns problems run much deeper than needing a QB. And the cost of Fitz vs RG3 would have been much higher (RG3's contract is mostly incentives).

• Like 1

makes a ton of sense after what I watched last night....he needed to go....3 and 1 and they couldn't get a yard on 2 plays? another 3rd and 1 and hes throwing bombs to a gimpy receiver? he seemed to be the biggest problem from what I saw

But how is the change in OC not taken care of in the offseason? This is Browns level of incompetence.

Edited by Papajohn

The biggest problem will always be Rex. The offense is no different then than crap Rex ran with the Jets. The O is just as pathetic and sporadic as it was last year. Rex always follows the same MO. Under talented QB that is never developed and an over reliance on the running game. Now this time Rex has destroyed what was a perfectly good Defense because he had to have his system even though its was not a fit for the personnel that were there. He is simply a bad coach and does not deserve a job on this level anymore.

• Like 2