[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Rank these players in order I should pick them based on my team (this is my order below):

Devantee Booker

Devante Adams

Micheal Wallace

Chris Thompson

Matt Asiata

Jamsion Crowder

Kennith Dixon

I plan to drop Ivory for one of them and possibly Dion Lewis but I feel like I should hold onto him. Or possibly drop Howard but I'm feeling I should wait to see what happens this week with Cutler back?

.5 ppr league. Thanks!

Edited by nyjets18

Soooo with your depth I would consider this, not a fan of often injured Stewart, and I would hold onto Montgomery and offer Diggs instead.

Julio would really upgrade your team.

Which one would you consider more?

1. Gurley/Barnidge/Montgomery for Gronk/Stewart

2. Gurley/Diggs for Julio Jones

14 team standard scoring league

QB - Rodgers

RB- Gordon, DJ, Ware, Rodgers, henry, montgomery

WR - Nelson, Marvin Jones, Moncrief, Enunwa,

TE - Miller, Pitta

Thoughts on trading Ware and M. Jones for Julio and C. Thompson? (offer on the table)

Or should i target another team and try and get Brandin Cooks and Stefan DIggs for Jones and Ware???

Rank these players in order I should pick them based on my team (this is my order below):

Devantee Booker

Devante Adams

Micheal Wallace

Chris Thompson

Matt Asiata

Jamsion Crowder

Kennith Dixon

I plan to drop Ivory for one of them and possibly Dion Lewis but I feel like I should hold onto him. Or possibly drop Howard but I'm feeling I should wait to see what happens this week with Cutler back?

.5 ppr league. Thanks!

The order you have works. You have 3 solid WRs, Howard is uhm, yea... So drop Ivory and get Booker.

I wouldn't do that. Howard is losing touches and looks like its a full blown RBBC, Dixon we have no clue on STILL, Rawls and Michael is another issue when Rawls returns.

I'm looking to deal either Dez or Jeffery for an RB this week. Talking to one team who will trade C. Michael for Dez, I'm hesistant, your thoughts? Also, would you trade jeffery for Michael?

Also going after Ty montgomery and was considering offering him Jeffery? Your thoughts here? if too rich, what would be a fair proposol for Ty? I have Stafford to offer him and his QB is Winston and Dak, already offered and he rejected. I could offer Stafford + 1.

I'm looking to deal either Dez or Jeffery for an RB this week. Talking to one team who will trade C. Michael for Dez, I'm hesistant, your thoughts? Also, would you trade jeffery for Michael?

Also going after Ty montgomery and was considering offering him Jeffery? Your thoughts here? if too rich, what would be a fair proposol for Ty? I have Stafford to offer him and his QB is Winston and Dak, already offered and he rejected. I could offer Stafford + 1.

List both teams and we can come up with something.

← Fantasy Football Advice

I need some help here bro. Please read the following: STANDARD LEAGUE

Drop landry,pryor or diggs?

Roster: Qb-Carr and Rivers

WR:Hilton,Cobb,Cooks,Landry,Pryor,Diggs

RB:Ware,Charles,Coleman,Gurley

TE:Brate

Def:Tenn

I need an RB2 and a kicker for this week so I need to drop 2 people. I tried trading gurley and landry but no takers. Gurley is useless and Landry isn't great this year or in standard leagues so I don't mind letting them go. Diggs hasn't done much lately and Pryor is a little banged up with an injured 3rd string qb. Dropping one would free up a spot. Also, I have carr playing for rivers this week due to san Diego's poor match up vs Denver. Should I drop rivers for now and just roll with carr?? That would free up one spot. As for rbs available on wire, gio, asiata, Booker and gilly are available. Help!!!

← Fantasy Football Advice

I need some help here bro. Please read the following: STANDARD LEAGUE

Drop landry,pryor or diggs?

Roster: Qb-Carr and Rivers

WR:Hilton,Cobb,Cooks,Landry,Pryor,Diggs

RB:Ware,Charles,Coleman,Gurley

TE:Brate

Def:Tenn

I need an RB2 and a kicker for this week so I need to drop 2 people. I tried trading gurley and landry but no takers. Gurley is useless and Landry isn't great this year or in standard leagues so I don't mind letting them go. Diggs hasn't done much lately and Pryor is a little banged up with an injured 3rd string qb. Dropping one would free up a spot. Also, I have carr playing for rivers this week due to san Diego's poor match up vs Denver. Should I drop rivers for now and just roll with carr?? That would free up one spot. As for rbs available on wire, gio, asiata, Booker and gilly are available. Help!!!

Ouch FS that's some tough breaks.

I would NOT drop Gurley for nothing. Something tells me they really work to correct their blocking issues up front and Gurley has a solid 2nd half.

Landry in standard could be dropped ( I wouldn't want to but I would drop him over Pryor). McCown is coming back and that should help Pryor even more.

I would NOT drop Rivers. Have you looked at his playoff schedule? Car, Oak, and Clev :wink:

Hate to say it but you probably need to drop Landry and Diggs. Pains me to say it, because I need Diggs to turn it around quickly for my team but It doesn't look good for him since his injury.

Hey GGL, thanks again for all your responses.

Best streaming defense for this week?

KC @ Indy

Buff vs NE

NE @ Buff

Jets @ Cleveland

Lions @ Houston

Hey Montana, Anytime man :tup:

I would roll with the Jets. They haven't been good, but they are solid vs the run, and if McCown plays it will be his first action in awhile, and could be prone to some rust/mistakes. If he doesn't play they play vs Hogan :brow:

Edited by GangGreenLantern

I have been offered Cam, Gronk, and Shepard for Rodgers, Kelce, and Dez. Whats your thoughts? PPR league/10-team. Currently sitting 8th at 3-4. (Top 8 make playoffs) My team is below.

Aaron Rodgers

Allen Robinson

Ty Montgomery

Lamar Miller

Jacquizz Rodgers

Travis Kelce

Gio Bernard

Jordan Matthews

T. West

Donte Moncrief

Dez Bryant

I have been offered Cam, Gronk, and Shepard for Rodgers, Kelce, and Dez. Whats your thoughts? PPR league/10-team. Currently sitting 8th at 3-4. (Top 8 make playoffs) My team is below.

Aaron Rodgers

Allen Robinson

Ty Montgomery

Lamar Miller

Jacquizz Rodgers

Travis Kelce

Gio Bernard

Jordan Matthews

T. West

Donte Moncrief

Dez Bryant

Rodgers is playing better right now, but we're talking about Cam so he should turn it around. Plus look at their playoff schedules.

Aaron - Sea, @Chi, Min

CAM - SD, @Was, Atl

Gronk > Kelce , Dez(if healthy)> Shepard. Now we also need to see how well Dez plays with Dak as well, with Romo we know who Dez is, we need to see if he can do that with Dak. Dak hasn't been going down field a ton.

Which one of my rbs to trade (clearing up my last post haha). Theo riddick, demarco murray, jeremy langford and chris thompson. I need a #2 wr and not lose much at rb

Well let's look at it. Riddick is hurt, Langford isnt playing and when returns will be in a 3 back rotation at best, you arent trading Murray!! which leaves Thompson.

Thompson in PPR has "some" value, IF Jones continues to put the ball on the ground, but he won't bring you a WR2 in a trade. Unless there is a team in your league that is decimated at the RB spot and has a sizable amount of Wrs

List both teams and we can come up with something.

Team 1 is most willing to deal. Team 2 is pretty high on Ty so might take too much to get him.

MY TEAM (3-4) TEAM 1 (3-4) TEAM 2 (3-4) SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS QB Matt Ryan, Atl QB QB Drew Brees, NO QB QB Jameis Winston, TB RB Bilal Powell, NYJ RB RB Spencer Ware, KC RB RB Melvin Gordon, SD RB Jordan Howard, Chi RB RB Christine Michael, Sea RB RB David Johnson, Ari WR Alshon Jeffery, Chi WR WR Allen Robinson, Jax WR WR Doug Baldwin, Sea WR WR Mike Evans, TB WR WR Jordy Nelson, GB WR WR Ty Montgomery, GB WR, R TE Martellus Bennett, NE TE TE Jimmy Graham, Sea TE TE Kyle Rudolph, Min TE FLEX Dez Bryant, Dal WR FLEX Mark Ingram, NO RB FLEX DeSean Jackson, Wsh WR D/ST D/ST Vikings D/ST D/ST D/ST Texans D/ST D/ST K K Dustin Hopkins, Wsh K K Steven Hauschka, Sea K Bench Todd Gurley, LA RB Bench LeSean McCoy, Buf RB Bench Doug Martin, TB RB Bench Sterling Shepard, NYG WR Bench Jamaal Charles, KC RB Bench Odell Beckham Jr., NYG WR Bench Michael Thomas, NO WR Bench John Brown, Ari WR Bench Tyler Lockett, Sea WR Bench Matthew Stafford, Det QB Bench Delanie Walker, Ten Bench Alfred Morris, Dal RB Bench Kenneth Dixon, Bal RB Bench Jamison Crowder, Wsh Bench Davante Adams, GB WR Bench Cameron Meredith, Chi WR Bench Eagles D/ST D/ST Bench Dak Prescott, Dal QB Bench Knile Davis, GB RB IR Eddie Lacy*, GB RB IR Bench Ka'Deem Carey, Chi RB IR Thomas Rawls*, Sea RB

Team 1 is most willing to deal. Team 2 is pretty high on Ty so might take too much to get him.

MY TEAM (3-4) TEAM 1 (3-4) TEAM 2 (3-4) SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS QB Matt Ryan, Atl QB QB Drew Brees, NO QB QB Jameis Winston, TB RB Bilal Powell, NYJ RB RB Spencer Ware, KC RB RB Melvin Gordon, SD RB Jordan Howard, Chi RB RB Christine Michael, Sea RB RB David Johnson, Ari WR Alshon Jeffery, Chi WR WR Allen Robinson, Jax WR WR Doug Baldwin, Sea WR WR Mike Evans, TB WR WR Jordy Nelson, GB WR WR Ty Montgomery, GB WR, R TE Martellus Bennett, NE TE TE Jimmy Graham, Sea TE TE Kyle Rudolph, Min TE FLEX Dez Bryant, Dal WR FLEX Mark Ingram, NO RB FLEX DeSean Jackson, Wsh WR D/ST D/ST Vikings D/ST D/ST D/ST Texans D/ST D/ST K K Dustin Hopkins, Wsh K K Steven Hauschka, Sea K Bench Todd Gurley, LA RB Bench LeSean McCoy, Buf RB Bench Doug Martin, TB RB Bench Sterling Shepard, NYG WR Bench Jamaal Charles, KC RB Bench Odell Beckham Jr., NYG WR Bench Michael Thomas, NO WR Bench John Brown, Ari WR Bench Tyler Lockett, Sea WR Bench Matthew Stafford, Det QB Bench Delanie Walker, Ten Bench Alfred Morris, Dal RB Bench Kenneth Dixon, Bal RB Bench Jamison Crowder, Wsh Bench Davante Adams, GB WR Bench Cameron Meredith, Chi WR Bench Eagles D/ST D/ST Bench Dak Prescott, Dal QB Bench Knile Davis, GB RB IR Eddie Lacy*, GB RB IR Bench Ka'Deem Carey, Chi RB IR Thomas Rawls*, Sea RB

Sorry, excel did not paste well, listing out below.

My team 3-4

QB = Ryan and Stafford

RB = Powell, Howard, Gurley, Dixon, K.Davis, Carey, Rawls

WR = Jeffery, m. Evans, Dez, Shepard, M. Thomas NO, Meredith

TE = Bennett

Team 1 3-4 (most willing to deal)

QB = Brees

RB = Ware, C. Michael, Mccoy, charles, Ingram

WR = A. Robinson, J. Nelson, J. Brown, J. Crowder

TE = Graham, Walker

Team 2 3-4 (high on ty montgomery)

QB = Winston, Prescott

RB = Gordon, D. Johnson, Ty Montgomoery, D. Martin, A. Morris, E. Lacy

WR = Baldwin, D Jackson, OBJr, Lockett, D Adams,

TE = Rudolph

With McCown possibly returning this week, I think Barnidge could become really solid (He's been ok). Getting Julio really upgrades your WRs

Hey I appreciate it man!

I was somehow able to trade for Julio and not give up Gurley so it all worked out. I'll go ahead and stick with Barnidge with McCown possibly returning as early as this week.

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

Hey GGL,

My team in sig - owner of OBJ is sick of him and wants to move him and willing to part with Melvin Gordon too. At this point fire sale for his team. Help me make an offer to acquire their services!

His team -

Matt Ryan / Russell Wilson
Melvin Gordon / Jerick McKinnon / Rashad Jennings

OBJ / Edelman / Devante Adams / Tyler Lockette

What would you propose that would help my team out?

Thanks!

Eric

Sorry, excel did not paste well, listing out below.

My team 3-4

QB = Ryan and Stafford

RB = Powell, Howard, Gurley, Dixon, K.Davis, Carey, Rawls

WR = Jeffery, m. Evans, Dez, Shepard, M. Thomas NO, Meredith

TE = Bennett

Team 1 3-4 (most willing to deal)

QB = Brees

RB = Ware, C. Michael, Mccoy, charles, Ingram

WR = A. Robinson, J. Nelson, J. Brown, J. Crowder

TE = Graham, Walker

Team 2 3-4 (high on ty montgomery)

QB = Winston, Prescott

RB = Gordon, D. Johnson, Ty Montgomoery, D. Martin, A. Morris, E. Lacy

WR = Baldwin, D Jackson, OBJr, Lockett, D Adams,

TE = Rudolph

This is a little tricky since the team most willing to deal certainly does not need Stafford (as good as he has been, he got Brees).

Let me look it over and come up with something. Ware would be a great pickup for you, but let me come up with something.

Hey GGL,

My team in sig - owner of OBJ is sick of him and wants to move him and willing to part with Melvin Gordon too. At this point fire sale for his team. Help me make an offer to acquire their services!

His team -

Matt Ryan / Russell Wilson

Melvin Gordon / Jerick McKinnon / Rashad Jennings

OBJ / Edelman / Devante Adams / Tyler Lockette

What would you propose that would help my team out?

Thanks!

Eric

hey Disowned,

So is he having a fire sale? Or trying to improve his team? Getting rid of his best 2 pieces doesnt sound like improving...

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back