[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

So I've seen recent news that Adrian Peterson is walking around fine and "looks good". You think he's worth a stash even if he can't come back till week 11? (I originally had him and dropped after IR placement) I'd be dropping Dixon for him

10-team, .5 PPR, 2 QB league

QB: Prescott, Romo, Manning, McCown

RB: Elliott, Rodgers, James White, Mike Gillislee, Thomas Rawls (had Lacy but he is on IR now)

WR: Nelson, Hilton, Dez, Maclin

TE: Eifert

DEF: NY Jets

K: Bryant

I know Dion Lewis will be back soon, LeSean McCoy will be back soon, and Doug Martin will return eventually although that is unforeseen. Do I move Rodgers now while I can to find an RB who I know will have a role rest of season?

An owner is interested in Jordy Nelson. Was thinking of moving Nelson and Rodgers for Marshall and Freeman or Ingram. His roster:

QB: Newton, Wentz, Dalton, Keenum

RB: Ingram, Freeman, Coleman, D. Murray, K. Davis, Dion Lewis

WR: Marshall, Fitzgerald, Marvin Jones

TE: Martellus Bennett

K: Nugent

DEF: Kansas City

Is this a legit trade? A little worried about Nelson moving forward and has tough rest-of-season schedule

Sorry, excel did not paste well, listing out below.

My team 3-4

QB = Ryan and Stafford

RB = Powell, Howard, Gurley, Dixon, K.Davis, Carey, Rawls

WR = Jeffery, m. Evans, Dez, Shepard, M. Thomas NO, Meredith

TE = Bennett

Team 1 3-4 (most willing to deal)

QB = Brees

RB = Ware, C. Michael, Mccoy, charles, Ingram

WR = A. Robinson, J. Nelson, J. Brown, J. Crowder

TE = Graham, Walker

Team 2 3-4 (high on ty montgomery)

QB = Winston, Prescott

RB = Gordon, D. Johnson, Ty Montgomoery, D. Martin, A. Morris, E. Lacy

WR = Baldwin, D Jackson, OBJr, Lockett, D Adams,

TE = Rudolph

Thanks for your time. Much appreciated.

Hey GGL, any help is appreciated

In a 14 team standard scoring league

My team is as follows

QB - Rodgers

RB- Gordon, DJ, Ware, Rodgers, henry, montgomery

WR - Nelson, Marvin Jones, Moncrief, Enunwa,

TE - Miller, Pitta

Thoughts on trading Ware and M. Jones for Julio and C. Thompson? (offer on the table)

Or should i target another team and try and get Brandin Cooks and Stefan DIggs for Jones and Ware???

Thanks

So I've seen recent news that Adrian Peterson is walking around fine and "looks good". You think he's worth a stash even if he can't come back till week 11? (I originally had him and dropped after IR placement) I'd be dropping Dixon for him

If you have an IR slot sure why not, I seriously doubt he is activated after week 11 when he is eligible. He would be looking at a tremendously quick recovery if so. My guess is mid December at best.

10-team, .5 PPR, 2 QB league

QB: Prescott, Romo, Manning, McCown

RB: Elliott, Rodgers, James White, Mike Gillislee, Thomas Rawls (had Lacy but he is on IR now)

WR: Nelson, Hilton, Dez, Maclin

TE: Eifert

DEF: NY Jets

K: Bryant

I know Dion Lewis will be back soon, LeSean McCoy will be back soon, and Doug Martin will return eventually although that is unforeseen. Do I move Rodgers now while I can to find an RB who I know will have a role rest of season?

An owner is interested in Jordy Nelson. Was thinking of moving Nelson and Rodgers for Marshall and Freeman or Ingram. His roster:

QB: Newton, Wentz, Dalton, Keenum

RB: Ingram, Freeman, Coleman, D. Murray, K. Davis, Dion Lewis

WR: Marshall, Fitzgerald, Marvin Jones

TE: Martellus Bennett

K: Nugent

DEF: Kansas City

Is this a legit trade? A little worried about Nelson moving forward and has tough rest-of-season schedule

If you can get Marshall and Freeman for Rodgers and Neslon That would be a solid move.(not sure he goes for it though)

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Hey GGL, any help is appreciated

In a 14 team standard scoring league

My team is as follows

QB - Rodgers

RB- Gordon, DJ, Ware, Rodgers, henry, montgomery

WR - Nelson, Marvin Jones, Moncrief, Enunwa,

TE - Miller, Pitta

Thoughts on trading Ware and M. Jones for Julio and C. Thompson? (offer on the table)

Or should i target another team and try and get Brandin Cooks and Stefan DIggs for Jones and Ware???

Thanks

Getting Julio would be extremely good, but hate to see you give up Ware. You do have DJ and Gordon but having that 3rd guy in Ware in standard to me is solid.

I would stay with what you have. 3 headed monster at RB, Nelson should get better as the season goes on, He's coming back from an injury and missed most of pre-season. Jones has been solid

I have been working with the Reed owner on a trade. Right now he wants Diggs and Gil. Should I jump on that? He's also interested in Fuller. Who do you like better ROS. Diggs or fuller. Both are bench/bye week fillers for me and I got Gil of FA

If Diggs can get fully healthy I really like him, but won't know until we see it.

So until we know for sure he can return to form, it's hard to say.

Is Carson Palmer droppable? Is he this years Peyton Manning? (dealing with injuries and too old)

Stafford is my other QB that I roster. Mariota is on the waiver wire. Should I go and drop Palmer for him. Palmer's rest of season schedule is on the tough side.

With Stafford he is expendable. Mariota is a solid pickup and you can play him next week, week 10, and week 12 ( Stafford plays MIN week 9 & 12, and is on a bye week 10)

Hey man!

I have Brady and then Rivers on the bench. In prep for Brady's bye next week, I'm wondering if Rivers VS Ten is my best option. Dak (vs browns) and Winston (vs ATL) are both on the wire.

Do I drop Rivers for one of these guys? Or is it worth keeping rivers on my bench even after Brady's bye just in case he has a better matchup week to week (he's got a pretty good schedule the rest of the way). Or do I always start brady over rivers after the bye no matter what.

Plenty of options here: Not sure which to go with for this week or ROS

Here's what's in FA now QB wise:

C.Palmer

P.Rivers

B.Bortles

K.Cousins

Alex Smith

My current QB is Dak Prescott

Do I pick up any of the QB's over my current one?

WR situation to deal with:

Marvin Jones / Brandon Marshall / Brandon cooks

and on the bench is:

J.Maclin / E.Sanders

Rb Situation:

Can't decide which one to start and I can only start 2

Matt Forte / Devonte Booker / Ezekiel Eliot

TE I can only start 2

Travis Kelcie / Jimmy Grahm

Bench: Jason Witten

Should I try to package a deal for a QB? Any FA QB's worth a pick up for the next week? Is my current lineup fine or should I look to do something else with it? Thanks for the help and I know it's a lot of questions but I've lost 2 in a row and I want to make a move to try to get back in a winning stance again before Thursday.

Hey man!

I have Brady and then Rivers on the bench. In prep for Brady's bye next week, I'm wondering if Rivers VS Ten is my best option. Dak (vs browns) and Winston (vs ATL) are both on the wire.

Do I drop Rivers for one of these guys? Or is it worth keeping rivers on my bench even after Brady's bye just in case he has a better matchup week to week (he's got a pretty good schedule the rest of the way). Or do I always start brady over rivers after the bye no matter what.

Rivers has a CAKE walk of a playoff schedule, but you need to ask yourself, are you going to play him over Brady? If the answer is no, then it doesn't matter what his schedule is like, BUT I will say be careful of dropping him because if someone in the playoffs doesn't have a good matchup at QB you best believe they would scoop up Rivers, and it could be vs you!

Plenty of options here: Not sure which to go with for this week or ROS

Here's what's in FA now QB wise:

C.Palmer

P.Rivers

B.Bortles

K.Cousins

Alex Smith

My current QB is Dak Prescott

Do I pick up any of the QB's over my current one?

WR situation to deal with:

Marvin Jones / Brandon Marshall / Brandon cooks

and on the bench is:

J.Maclin / E.Sanders

Rb Situation:

Can't decide which one to start and I can only start 2

Matt Forte / Devonte Booker / Ezekiel Eliot

TE I can only start 2

Travis Kelcie / Jimmy Grahm

Bench: Jason Witten

Should I try to package a deal for a QB? Any FA QB's worth a pick up for the next week? Is my current lineup fine or should I look to do something else with it? Thanks for the help and I know it's a lot of questions but I've lost 2 in a row and I want to make a move to try to get back in a winning stance again before Thursday.

Grab Rivers. He has a couple tough matchups, but his playoff schedule is lovely. Dak plays Cleveland week 9 so your ok there next week.

WR: Are you asking who to start?

Start Forte (if Powell is out), if Powell is active play Booker/Zeek

TE : Kelce/Graham

Edited by GangGreenLantern
  • Like 1

Grab Rivers. He has a couple tough matchups, but his playoff schedule is lovely. Dak plays Cleveland week 9 so your ok there next week.

WR: Are you asking who to start?

Start Forte (if Powell is out), if Powell is active play Booker/Zeek

TE : Kelce/Graham

Yeah. I'm asking who to start WR wise too. I've got so many I just don't know what to do. It doesn't look like I need to trade though if possible not to.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back