[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

QBs - Stafford, Wilson

RBs - Gordon, Ingram, White, Duke Johnson, Chris Thompson

WRs - Marvin, Cooks, D Thomas, Tyrell, Diggs, Moncrief

Trying to get a 3rd starting RB, so figure I could grab Martin and Booker from him in exchange for Tyrell or D Thomas, Duke, and White. Booker is his only healthy starting RB right now since he has Martin and Charles. Get Booker for now, plus maybe Martin later in the year. 0.5 PPR keeper.

Tyrell for Booker would be nice, not sure he goes for it. DT for Booker sounds more like something logical. Still a solid trade for you. I like Tyrell's schedule after this Broncos matchup so you're still in good shape

Should I start Moncrief over Adams?

Full PPR

I just picked up Moncrief off waivers (couldn't believe he was still there). I already started Robinson this week and need a 2nd WR.

Also, would you start Adams or Moncrief over Stewart or Gillislee in flex? (keep in mind one of those two RB's need to be a starter. I know, terrible, but with McCoy hurt.........)

Tyrell for Booker would be nice, not sure he goes for it. DT for Booker sounds more like something logical. Still a solid trade for you. I like Tyrell's schedule after this Broncos matchup so you're still in good shape

Thanks GGL!

One more. Who should I use for RB2 and Flex this week. Ingram (at Seattle), Marvin (at Hou), James White (at Buf), Chris Thompson (at Cincy)? Ingram and Marvin are typically my go to, but James White has a good matchup and Chris Thompson might get a lot of carries with Matt Jones out so I'm not sure I should swap some out.

Edited by shnugen27

Who to start this week

.5PPR

2WR

2RB

1FLEX

My team:

WR:

M. Jones Jr

T Montgomery

A Jeffery

B Cooks

D Bryant

RB:

Ware

Rodgers

Ingram

Langford

I have it Ware/Rodgers/Ingram Jones Jr/Montgomery

Please help! Thanks

Should I start Moncrief over Adams?

Full PPR

I just picked up Moncrief off waivers (couldn't believe he was still there). I already started Robinson this week and need a 2nd WR.

Also, would you start Adams or Moncrief over Stewart or Gillislee in flex? (keep in mind one of those two RB's need to be a starter. I know, terrible, but with McCoy hurt.........)

I like Adams matchup better and we need to see how involved Moncrief will be his first game back. I doubt he plays more than 60% of the snaps this week.

Murray's matchup is much more enticing.

Thanks, just hoping one week Ingram goes wild but I don't suppose it will happen against Seattle. With two games against MIN to come would you trade for either A Cooper or D Thomas giving away Marvin?

Full PPR Ingram has had 2 20+ games and. 17+ in the last 4 weeks, so he's starting to get back into that RB1 range. He should be ok this week vs Seattle but Murray has a better matchup this week! Edited by GangGreenLantern

Thanks GGL!

One more. Who should I use for RB2 and Flex this week. Ingram (at Seattle), Marvin (at Hou), James White (at Buf), Chris Thompson (at Cincy)? Ingram and Marvin are typically my go to, but James White has a good matchup and Chris Thompson might get a lot of carries with Matt Jones out so I'm not sure I should swap some out.

Thompson could have a solid week with Jones out, White hasnt been super involved the last couple weeks had he not scored he would have been a bust. Bills are usually decent vs RBs out of the backfield.

Who to start this week

.5PPR

2WR

2RB

1FLEX

My team:

WR:

M. Jones Jr

T Montgomery

A Jeffery

B Cooks

D Bryant

RB:

Ware

Rodgers

Ingram

Langford

I have it Ware/Rodgers/Ingram Jones Jr/Montgomery

Please help! Thanks

Thats a solid lineup. Dez could be a good play but want to see how he is first week back in a tough matchup

Thompson could have a solid week with Jones out, White hasnt been super involved the last couple weeks had he not scored he would have been a bust. Bills are usually decent vs RBs out of the backfield.

True true. So 2 out of 3 of Ingram, Marvin Jones, Thompson. Is Thompson worth sitting either of them with bad matchups?

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back