[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

I have a WR3 and Flex position to fill (0.5 PPR) with the below fugly choices. (My WR1 and WR2 are B Marsh and D Hopkins)

Russell Shepard vs Raiduhs

Darren Sproles @ Dallas

Quincy Enunwa @ Cleveland (already starting B Marsh and Forte. Too many Jets?)

Terrance Williams vs Eaglets

Don Jackson @ Atlanta.

Bye week hell leads to this RB2 question:

Gillislee vs Patriots

or

Crowell vs Jets?

Neither is very attractive. If and when Pats get big lead, Bills run game may get kicked to the curb. Jets have strong run defense and if they get big lead (LOL), then Browns run game also gets tossed to the curb.

Which of these gives me a better chance to put fantasy points on the board this week?

Green, I'm back for some trade advice.

I have Gurly. I never feel good about starting him and he has a not so easy schedule rest of the way. I feel like Booker may be a more valuable RB from here on out. Would you trade Gurly for Booker straight up? Is that crazy? Or would you try and squeeze more out of the deal bc of Gurly's name value? Is there another RB you'd target instead? Or hold on to Gurly...

thanks!

Edited by Parmejohn

I have a WR3 and Flex position to fill (0.5 PPR) with the below fugly choices. (My WR1 and WR2 are B Marsh and D Hopkins)

Russell Shepard vs Raiduhs

Darren Sproles @ Dallas

Quincy Enunwa @ Cleveland (already starting B Marsh and Forte. Too many Jets?)

Terrance Williams vs Eaglets

Don Jackson @ Atlanta.

Shepard and Enunwa. .5 PPR you should be good. Also McCown is back for Browns so I see this as a more competitive game.

I'd roll the dice on Gillislee he should get the majority share of touches.

I need 2 out of Fuller Marvin and Asiata. .5 PPR. Do I sit Marvin due to matchup? Fullers matchup looks better with slay out.

Yeah with McKinnon hobbled I think Asiata has a bigger roll, and Lions have the worst pass d in football with Slay and he could be out!!! Go Fuller, just hope Osweiler gets the ball to him!

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Green, I'm back for some trade advice.

I have Gurly. I never feel good about starting him and he has a not so easy schedule rest of the way. I feel like Booker may be a more valuable RB from here on out. Would you trade Gurly for Booker straight up? Is that crazy? Or would you try and squeeze more out of the deal bc of Gurly's name value? Is there another RB you'd target instead? Or hold on to Gurly...

thanks!

Gurley has some decent matchups coming up but a couple of tough ones as well. To me Booker could be a top 10 back the rest of the way IF he can handle a heavy load. He hasnt been asked to do it yet but we're gonna find out. Plus Denver is a run oriented team. Take a chance thats what wins championships!!!

Hey there fellow fantasy footballer and Eagles fan! I need 2 out of these 3: Cobb, Pryor or Cooks. Cobb is a little banged up but I'm not sure Pryor is 100% and McCown is back; Cooks is up against Seattle's defense. Not sure what to do here. I need 2. Thoughts?!

Cobb and Pryor, even a slightly dinged Pryor is better then the Cooks matchup.

need to drop Rawls or Dion for Powell (if I get him of ww). could drop fleener but probably will use him next week. Or would you pick up West or Ellington (ware and DJ owner)

I'm not a HUGE handcuff guy unless it's for a guy who has shown he gets dinged in the past. Ware and DJ are not that. Powell isn't 100% right now himself, so not sure I would drop either Rawls or Dion for him.

1/2 point PPR. Ty Montgomery or Matt Asiata for flex this week? I'm a little worried about Montgomery sharing backfield touches and Asiata has the clear workhorse role.

Who's he sharing backfield touches with? Knile Davis? Not gonna happen, Davis may get some work but it would be to give Ty a breather and short yardage. Montgomery is a great play this week. He will be heavily involved.

Looking to shore up my TE position. Have depth at RB, looking to trade Jacquizz to Doug Martin owner. He has Jimmy Graham and Jordan Reed. Which of those would you rather have ROS? Jacquizz is not a 1 man workhorse and I see Barber eventually eating into more of his carries, until Martin comes back. Jacquizz has been solid for me the past two weeks, but can his small frame really uphold through constant punishment?

Looking to shore up my TE position. Have depth at RB, looking to trade Jacquizz to Doug Martin owner. He has Jimmy Graham and Jordan Reed. Which of those would you rather have ROS? Jacquizz is not a 1 man workhorse and I see Barber eventually eating into more of his carries, until Martin comes back. Jacquizz has been solid for me the past two weeks, but can his small frame really uphold through constant punishment?

Jaquizz is small in stature but he's not "small" he's 5'6 205lbs so he's a little bowling ball...lol But he doesn't take direct hits, he's shifty, and elusive so I wouldn't worry about him wearing down in that aspect.

Barber is not going to cut into his carries, everyone sees Barber got 12 carries and are like Oh No... I watched the whole game (usually watch a ton of games, gotta love Sunday ticket :tup: ) Quiz had 26 carries to Barber's 6 before the game was totally out of reach for the Bucs and there was no need to play Quiz anymore. Barber then got the last 6 touches.

I do think selling Quiz for a TE is a solid move if you have good depth though, and can get something to strengthen your team. IF Martin comes back (and that's a big IF, his injury is more serious then people know), Quiz will still have a solid role, so the Martin owner would be wise to make that trade.

I worry about both of those TE's health issues to be honest, but Reed's concussion issues are more concerning for me since he's had several before and dealing with one now. I would go with Graham

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back