[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Tough Call, If Gillislee is healthy and gets the full load I like him, Kelley should be involved, but I see Thompson being the better play for Washington in a shootout.

Ok ill stick with GillisLee over wide receiver Floyd. Someone also dropped running back Jennings was going to pick him up but can't try it till Tuesday.

My team is 4-3 and I am currently 3rd overall and tied for first in my division. I am in a 10 team standard league. I have been looking ahead to my week 9 bye as it is hardest on my team. I am all prepared except that New England is my defense on bye. My league has gulped up the defenses and I really don't want to let them go. Plus teams with worse records than me are streaming making for slim Pickens each week. I also like my bench and don't want to drop any players there. Would it be dumb to hold onto NE DST and take a goose egg at that position for one week. Their ros schedule looks pretty good. Here is my team for week 9:

QB: Derek Carr

WR: Golden Tate, Amari Cooper, Emmanuel Sanders

RB: Dovantae Booker, Matt Forte

TE: Dennis Pitta

DST: NE(on bye)

K: Mason Crosby

Bench: Brady(bye), Gronk(bye), AJ Green(bye), Gio Bernard (bye), Doug Martin, Johnathon Stewart,

I'm inclined to take a goose egg at DST to avoid having to compete with other DST streamers. What would you do? I could drop Gio, but hate to as other good teams are struggling at RB.

My team is 4-3 and I am currently 3rd overall and tied for first in my division. I am in a 10 team standard league. I have been looking ahead to my week 9 bye as it is hardest on my team. I am all prepared except that New England is my defense on bye. My league has gulped up the defenses and I really don't want to let them go. Plus teams with worse records than me are streaming making for slim Pickens each week. I also like my bench and don't want to drop any players there. Would it be dumb to hold onto NE DST and take a goose egg at that position for one week. Their ros schedule looks pretty good. Here is my team for week 9:

QB: Derek Carr

WR: Golden Tate, Amari Cooper, Emmanuel Sanders

RB: Dovantae Booker, Matt Forte

TE: Dennis Pitta

DST: NE(on bye)

K: Mason Crosby

Bench: Brady(bye), Gronk(bye), AJ Green(bye), Gio Bernard (bye), Doug Martin, Johnathon Stewart,

I'm inclined to take a goose egg at DST to avoid having to compete with other DST streamers. What would you do? I could drop Gio, but hate to as other good teams are struggling at RB.

Team and League in Sig.

I was thinking of trying to trade Latavius Murray for some WR Depth (I know a trade for E. Sanders would go through). Or should I try and package something for a stronger #2 RB? Not sure how long Ty Montgomery will be this valuable and used in the Packers' offense.

Should I stand pat or try to improve this team?

Thanks!

Edited by Go_Pack_Go5

Hi Gang-

Appreciate your help w/ this. 10 team, standard scoring. My RB situation isnt the greatest. I have Gurley (on bye), so Im playing Gio B and Chris Thompson this week.

I have 2 flex spots, Currently I have Ryan Mathews in one and Gillislee in the other. Davante Adams is available, and thinking I should drop Gillislee for him? What do you think?

Don't really like Gillislee's matchup and I know he's only a temporary fix (as Thompson is as well). Not sure if Adams just had one great week though? Although I do think he's probably a more stable pick overall..

Thanks!

Do I drop hunter henry to pick up Alfred blue? Current roster is Miller, mccoy, freeman, coleman, Gillislee, and rodgers at rb.my drop options would be henry or gillislee. Start 2 rbs and a flex. Currently starting Miller freeman and Rodgers, but could hold on to who I have and flex maclin instead of miller. May need henry next week for gronKS bye

Do I drop hunter henry to pick up Alfred blue? Current roster is Miller, mccoy, freeman, coleman, Gillislee, and rodgers at rb.my drop options would be henry or gillislee. Start 2 rbs and a flex. Currently starting Miller freeman and Rodgers, but could hold on to who I have and flex maclin instead of miller. May need henry next week for gronKS bye

I wouldn't , Miller should play it's just a matter of how much, which will depend on his shoulder. I would rather roll with the more talented Miller over Blue. I don't trust Maclin at all, or should say dont trust KC's pass Offense.

Hi Gang-

Appreciate your help w/ this. 10 team, standard scoring. My RB situation isnt the greatest. I have Gurley (on bye), so Im playing Gio B and Chris Thompson this week.

I have 2 flex spots, Currently I have Ryan Mathews in one and Gillislee in the other. Davante Adams is available, and thinking I should drop Gillislee for him? What do you think?

Don't really like Gillislee's matchup and I know he's only a temporary fix (as Thompson is as well). Not sure if Adams just had one great week though? Although I do think he's probably a more stable pick overall..

Thanks!

I would grab Adams and start him. Especially with COBB ruled out.

Team and League in Sig.

I was thinking of trying to trade Latavius Murray for some WR Depth (I know a trade for E. Sanders would go through). Or should I try and package something for a stronger #2 RB? Not sure how long Ty Montgomery will be this valuable and used in the Packers' offense.

Should I stand pat or try to improve this team?

Thanks!

Sanders has a great schedule ROS, you don't have a ton of depth at RB though. Try a package deal getting a WR and a RB, package Murray, and Ty(since his value is through the roof right now). Otherwise stand pat.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back