[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Rodgers and Martin I would hang on to. Their schedule is to good to pass up on. Rodgers could return week 10, Martin we don't know about.

Gostkowski can be dropped, especially to add another Kicker, he hasn't been great this season.

Drop Jones for Henry.

Ok dropping Gostowski for a kicker. But I need to drop Jones for a defense bc I figured AZ is worth holding on to. Do you agree?

Rogers and Tyrell williams (great sched) are the only other players I thought I could drop for Henry. Just wait on the Henry pickup then?

Ok dropping Gostowski for a kicker. But I need to drop Jones for a defense bc I figured AZ is worth holding on to. Do you agree?

Rogers and Tyrell williams (great sched) are the only other players I thought I could drop for Henry. Just wait on the Henry pickup then?

I would not drop Williams. Jones for a D makes sense then. You can't handcuff everyone so. I would keep Rodgers, because I think he can return quicker then Martin and be a starter for you. Henry you're only starting if something happen to Murray.

You can always gamble that someone doesn't grab Henry, and grab him next week dropping the D you use for this week.

I would not drop Williams. Jones for a D makes sense then. You can't handcuff everyone so. I would keep Rodgers, because I think he can return quicker then Martin and be a starter for you. Henry you're only starting if something happen to Murray.

You can always gamble that someone doesn't grab Henry, and grab him next week dropping the D you use for this week.

Roger that. Thanks again, brother.

My team:

Qb cam newton

Rbs: demarco murray, theo riddick, chris thompson, jeremy langford

Wrs: alshon jeffery, brandon lafell, michael floyd, brian quick, terrence williams

TEs: gronkowski, dennis pitta

K: matt bryant

Def: chargers, ravens

D: vontaze burfict, zach brown

Trading chris thompson and brandon lafell for stefon diggs

#1 waiver and west and hightower are the top guys. Who to go with for the long haul as my 3rd rb? Everyones on a bye this week basically too

16 team league to, ppr.

Start 1 qb 2 rbs 2 wrs 1 te 1 k 1 defense 2 d players

Thanks

My team:

Qb cam newton

Rbs: demarco murray, theo riddick, chris thompson, jeremy langford

Wrs: alshon jeffery, brandon lafell, michael floyd, brian quick, terrence williams

TEs: gronkowski, dennis pitta

K: matt bryant

Def: chargers, ravens

D: vontaze burfict, zach brown

Trading chris thompson and brandon lafell for stefon diggs

#1 waiver and west and hightower are the top guys. Who to go with for the long haul as my 3rd rb? Everyones on a bye this week basically too

16 team league to, ppr.

Start 1 qb 2 rbs 2 wrs 1 te 1 k 1 defense 2 d players

Thanks

West and Hightower are both rentals , With JC being placed on IR West will be more involved even with Ware there. Hightower should get more carries but I don't see him replacing Ingram. Saints have a ton of money invested in Ingram after he signed his 4 year deal last season. So you have 2 guys relatively in the same situation. Backup role that should see some touches.

I'm not a HUGE handcuff guy unless it's for a guy who has shown he gets dinged in the past. Ware and DJ are not that. Powell isn't 100% right now himself, so not sure I would drop either Rawls or Dion for him.

Ah if only I could go back in time. So if I don't get West and need an option for this week I'm looking at Prosise, Barber, Ward, Hightower.

I'm sure someone will get west, maybe i can work a trade if i need to.

Ah if only I could go back in time. So if I don't get West and need an option for this week I'm looking at Prosise, Barber, Ward, Hightower.

I'm sure someone will get west, maybe i can work a trade if i need to.

Ware hasn't been ruled out for this week yet so, you may be ok. It's a concussion and if he clears protocol he'll be good. At worst it's a one week issue.

Hightower should get some work this week vs a horrible SF run D. I could see him and Ingram getting theirs.

Relevant people:

My team

RB: Gordon, Ingram, White, Duke

WR: Marvin, Cooks, D Thomas, Moncrief, Diggs, Tyrell

His team

RB: Crowell, Riddick, L. Murray, Stewart, McKinnon

WR: AB, Crowder, LaFell

PPR I would go after Riddick. He's weak at WR, maybe a Moncrief for Riddick trade? You have solid depth there so I would use one of them to snag Riddick.

PPR I would go after Riddick. He's weak at WR, maybe a Moncrief for Riddick trade? You have solid depth there so I would use one of them to snag Riddick.

Riddick over JStew or Crowell? Interesting. What's your thought process there, GGL?

And thanks!

Edited by shnugen27

Ware hasn't been ruled out for this week yet so, you may be ok. It's a concussion and if he clears protocol he'll be good. At worst it's a one week issue.

Hightower should get some work this week vs a horrible SF run D. I could see him and Ingram getting theirs.

Thanks, i have fleener but gates and pitta are available. Either if they for this week? I have reed now on bye

Riddick over JStew or Crowell? Interesting. What's your thought process there, GGL?

And thanks!

Stewart needs to score to be a solid play, most weeks. He's been getting the goal line scores last couple weeks, but that's more due to them not having Cam due it (since he got his bell rung). That won't last much longer, he loses those GL touches, he's not as valuable.

Riddick is going to get you at least 4-5 catches a game. Add in that he's their main back getting carries as well now he brings a little bit more to the table.

Crowell's schedule is a little tough over the next 4 weeks. Plays 3 of 4 top 13 run D's, and then is on a bye the last week of fantasy regular season.

Stewart needs to score to be a solid play, most weeks. He's been getting the goal line scores last couple weeks, but that's more due to them not having Cam due it (since he got his bell rung). That won't last much longer, he loses those GL touches, he's not as valuable.

Riddick is going to get you at least 4-5 catches a game. Add in that he's their main back getting carries as well now he brings a little bit more to the table.

Crowell's schedule is a little tough over the next 4 weeks. Plays 3 of 4 top 13 run D's, and then is on a bye the last week of fantasy regular season.

Hmm. This is really helpful. What if I can get Stewart for someone like Tyrell or Diggs. Does that shift it?

I'm worried with Riddick next 4 weeks because they play Min, Bye, Jax, Min. I know Min isn't as good against run as they are against pass, but yikes!

Hmm. This is really helpful. What if I can get Stewart for someone like Tyrell or Diggs. Does that shift it?

I'm worried with Riddick next 4 weeks because they play Min, Bye, Jax, Min. I know Min isn't as good against run as they are against pass, but yikes!

Riddick also excels out of the backfield. MIN has been solid vs the pass vs WR's, which means Stafford (who already throws a ton of underneath passes) will lean on Riddick even more vs MIN out of the backfield.

Stewart is always hurt, and like I mentioned usually has Cam stealing his goal line touches. If you want to flip Tyrell for him that's not a bad deal, just don't be surprised if you make the playoffs if you're looking for a back to replace the injured Stew. (happens every year)

Riddick also excels out of the backfield. MIN has been solid vs the pass vs WR's, which means Stafford (who already throws a ton of underneath passes) will lean on Riddick even more vs MIN out of the backfield.

Stewart is always hurt, and like I mentioned usually has Cam stealing his goal line touches. If you want to flip Tyrell for him that's not a bad deal, just don't be surprised if you make the playoffs if you're looking for a back to replace the injured Stew. (happens every year)

Hmm. That's totally fair. Thanks for the thoughts!

Yes you can drop Jones, not sure he gets back on the field to be honest. Especially after the way that Kelley has played.

You can try and trade Marshall, you should be able to get something off name alone. Gordon+Dez would sound solid

Just wanted to clarify...you think giving Marshall/gurly/Edelman for dez/Melvin Gordon/Derrick Henry (I have Murray) is a good deal? Edited by Parmejohn

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back