[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

10 team standard with points for kick returns.

I have A. Brown, A. Robinson, E. Sanders, K. Benjamin, J. Matthews. They are mostly underperformers except for Brown.

Do you think I should pick up either M. Wallace or Enunwa who are points per game above both J. Matthews and A. Robinson but Robinson is undroppable. Wallace is also equal to K. Benjamin but higher than E. Sanders in points per game. I guess I need to look at schedules upcoming to but do you have any thoughts. Should I just continue to be patient. I'm not sure Wallace or Enunwa are any better than what I have.

Should I drop anyone for either of these two players?

hey GGL, looking for your sage advice again...

Really messed up on my bids for this week's waiver and I got nobody that I bid for :(. Really need an RB this week as the rest of my RB roster aside from matt asiata are either on bye or injured.... There's really nothing much on the waiver... so it's all about speculative adds now.

With that said... do I go with the Mike James in the Bucs, Paul Perkins/Bobby Rainey in the Giants, Don Jackson in the Packers... or... any other thoughts? Other available RBs can be found here: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/476635-really-need-an-rb-this-week-help-pls/

Thank you in advance!!!

10 team standard with points for kick returns.

I have A. Brown, A. Robinson, E. Sanders, K. Benjamin, J. Matthews. They are mostly underperformers except for Brown.

Do you think I should pick up either M. Wallace or Enunwa who are points per game above both J. Matthews and A. Robinson but Robinson is undroppable. Wallace is also equal to K. Benjamin but higher than E. Sanders in points per game. I guess I need to look at schedules upcoming to but do you have any thoughts. Should I just continue to be patient. I'm not sure Wallace or Enunwa are any better than what I have.

Should I drop anyone for either of these two players?

Enunwa, much better schedule down the stretch and in fantasy playoffs.

hey GGL, looking for your sage advice again...

Really messed up on my bids for this week's waiver and I got nobody that I bid for :(. Really need an RB this week as the rest of my RB roster aside from matt asiata are either on bye or injured.... There's really nothing much on the waiver... so it's all about speculative adds now.

With that said... do I go with the Mike James in the Bucs, Paul Perkins/Bobby Rainey in the Giants, Don Jackson in the Packers... or... any other thoughts? Other available RBs can be found here: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/476635-really-need-an-rb-this-week-help-pls/

Thank you in advance!!!

Uh I'd say you're in big trouble. Deandre Washington probably will get the most snaps out of all of those. Rainey could be someone else to look into. but you're lucky if you get a few points so...

Pick 2 RB 2 WR and 1 Flex

RB:

Le'veon Bell against Ravens

Devontae Booker against Raiders

Christine Michael against Bills

WR

Brandin Cooks against 49ers

Terrelle Pryor against Cowboys

Doug Baldwin against Bills

Quincy Enunwa against Dolphins

Michael Thomas against 49ers

THANK YOU

Standard: Bell, Booker, Michael, Pryor, Enunwa. Cooks over Michael if PPR

Uh I'd say you're in big trouble. Deandre Washington probably will get the most snaps out of all of those. Rainey could be someone else to look into. but you're lucky if you get a few points so...

Ah.... :( darn...

I did get an offer to trade my AB for Melvin Gordon OR Booker AND Diggs.... should I move forward with that trade or just hope for an upset win this week and reset next week?

I'm currently 3-5... at 10th place. 5th - 8th place are 4-4... and 9-11th are 3-5. Hoping to slide into 6th place so I have a shot at playoffs by Week 14.

Looking to try and trade Hopkins and Latavius for Cooper in order to upgrade on Hopkins. The only thing I need Murray for is week 11 as Freeman/Coleman have a bye that week but I picked up Hightower with the hopes I can plug him in by then. Do you think this is paying too much if the guy accepts? Thanks for the advice!

My team:

Matt Ryan

Ty Montgomery

Isaiah Crowell

Mike Evans

Julio Jones

Delanie Walker

Demaryius Thomas

Vikings D/ST

Chris Boswell

Bench: Lamar Miller(bye), Eric Ebron, Cole Beasley, Devante Parker, Kirk Cousins, and the Texans D/ST.

I'm in a standard 10 man league and am looking to strengthen my RB core without destroying my WR core. I was thinking of trading Mike Evans and Isaiah Crowell for Melvin Gordon but had second thoughts as I thought I was giving too much. I am targeting Jonathan Stewart and Devontae Booker but I'm not sure who to trade and if it's worth it. What are your thoughts in trading to make my team as strong as possible?

.5ppr

Best streaming option for Brady? Simien tannehill flacco Fitzpatrick McGowan are my best options.

would you change anything with the lineup?

No qb yet

Booker

C.mike

Julio

Dez

Pryor

Delanie walker

Vikings

Bench

J stew

Frank gore

COle beasely

Jerrick McKinnon

Ah.... :( darn...

I did get an offer to trade my AB for Melvin Gordon OR Booker AND Diggs.... should I move forward with that trade or just hope for an upset win this week and reset next week?

I'm currently 3-5... at 10th place. 5th - 8th place are 4-4... and 9-11th are 3-5. Hoping to slide into 6th place so I have a shot at playoffs by Week 14.

I would want more then Gordon or Booker and Diggs for AB. But it's not terrible. I'd grab Washington or Rainey and hope AB and the rest of your squad makes up for that low scoring spot.

Parmejohn, on 01 Nov 2016 - 6:55 PM, said:

Just wanted to clarify...you think giving Marshall/gurly/Edelman for dez/Melvin Gordon/Derrick Henry (I have Murray) is a good deal?

Yes that's a good deal for you.

Hey man,

So he doesn't want to add Henry anymore so it'd just be my 3 for his two. I could grab West or Coleman off WW. And Dez is questionable again with knee AND back now... Is It still worth doing? I'm just so banged up right now (Murray, TY, Martin, Rodgers) and am scared of adding more injured players.

Looking to try and trade Hopkins and Latavius for Cooper in order to upgrade on Hopkins. The only thing I need Murray for is week 11 as Freeman/Coleman have a bye that week but I picked up Hightower with the hopes I can plug him in by then. Do you think this is paying too much if the guy accepts? Thanks for the advice!

We'll need to see how much they mix Hightower in, I seriously doubt they move away from Ingram. They have way to much money invested in him, to go to a 30+yr old RB, who quite honestly hasn't been as effective. Their numbers from last year tell the story. I do think he should get enough work to have some fantasy relevance though. Week 11 @ Car not the greatest matchup.

My team:

Matt Ryan

Ty Montgomery

Isaiah Crowell

Mike Evans

Julio Jones

Delanie Walker

Demaryius Thomas

Vikings D/ST

Chris Boswell

Bench: Lamar Miller(bye), Eric Ebron, Cole Beasley, Devante Parker, Kirk Cousins, and the Texans D/ST.

I'm in a standard 10 man league and am looking to strengthen my RB core without destroying my WR core. I was thinking of trading Mike Evans and Isaiah Crowell for Melvin Gordon but had second thoughts as I thought I was giving too much. I am targeting Jonathan Stewart and Devontae Booker but I'm not sure who to trade and if it's worth it. What are your thoughts in trading to make my team as strong as possible?

I would def not trade Evans. He's tied for the league lead in TDs for WR's. Which is what you want in standard since receptions mean nada. He is also the 2nd highest targeted WR right now (and he had his bye already). Do not trade Evans.

.5ppr

Best streaming option for Brady? Simien tannehill flacco Fitzpatrick McGowan are my best options.

would you change anything with the lineup?

No qb yet

Booker

C.mike

Julio

Dez

Pryor

Delanie walker

Vikings

Bench

J stew

Frank gore

COle beasely

Jerrick McKinnon

Grab Tannehill for this week. and you're good!

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back