[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

:bag: good lord Bruh....

I wouldn't want to start both backs from TB, So Ward and Smith if I was forced to choose. Better question is how did you get yourself into this mess?

I know BRUUUUHH! Sucks! David Johnson and James White on Byes. Quiz injured and I dropped R. Matthews a while ago for Gilly because he wasn't doing sh@t. I could pick up Sproles, Asiata, or Jennings. Fortunately, this isn't one of my $$ leagues.

Start both DMurray and Henry? My other option is Hightower with DJ on bye.

My thinking is Henry will get a larger share this week with Murray dealing with a toe issue...Murray will do his damage and then Henry could get the late work.

Yeah Flip a coin. I like Hightower's matchup much better though, and he should get touches.

Looking to make a move for T. West, to cover McCoy's BYE nest week, he'll face Cleveland. Given my roster who would be the best bet for an accepted offer?

Mariota, Big Ben

Bell, McCoy, D. Williams, Crowell, Tevin, Gilislee

Green, Marshall, Sanders, Moncrief, C. Coleman

Olsen

His roster:

Ryan, Carr

Gore, T. West, Hill, Riddick

Evans, JMatt, OBJ, Crowder, Watkins

Rudolph, Eifert

Standard Scoring

Looking to make a move for T. West, to cover McCoy's BYE nest week, he'll face Cleveland. Given my roster who would be the best bet for an accepted offer?

Mariota, Big Ben

Bell, McCoy, D. Williams, Crowell, Tevin, Gilislee

Green, Marshall, Sanders, Moncrief, C. Coleman

Olsen

His roster:

Ryan, Carr

Gore, T. West, Hill, Riddick

Evans, JMatt, OBJ, Crowder, Watkins

Rudolph, Eifert

Standard Scoring

Not sure anything you have works for him. He's good at all positions, so you guys would be swapping just to swap. Him losing West hurts him.

I have five receivers this week and can't decide which three to play. It's regular scoring

Amari Cooper

Moncrief

Kelvin Benjamin

Cobb

Corey Coleman

Thanks in advance!

Cooper vs Den - Scratch, Coleman just coming back from injury (I'm not trusting that until I see him play) Scratch. Now you have your 3 :tup:

Edited by GangGreenLantern

.5 ppr Keeper league

trade offer, I get Dez Bryant and a 4th round pick. I give a 2nd round pick.

Current WRs: Benjamin, Cooper, M. Thomas, Crowder.

I feel like this is an easy take, but something is holding me back.

TIA

What's the rest of your team look like? Are you in playoff contention?

.5 ppr Keeper league

trade offer, I get Dez Bryant and a 4th round pick. I give a 2nd round pick.

Current WRs: Benjamin, Cooper, M. Thomas, Crowder.

I feel like this is an easy take, but something is holding me back.

TIA

What's the rest of your team look like? Are you in playoff contention?

Yes to playoff contention

QB - Stafford, Bortles

RB - Bell, Forte, Ajayi, Powell, Thompson

WR - Benjamin, Cooper, M. Thomas, Crowder

TE - Witten, Walker

Yes to playoff contention

QB - Stafford, Bortles

RB - Bell, Forte, Ajayi, Powell, Thompson

WR - Benjamin, Cooper, M. Thomas, Crowder

TE - Witten, Walker

Yeah if you're in playoff contention losing a 2nd rd pick for next season isn't terrible. You should be able to get solid players with 2 4th rders (if you draft well). So go after it this season and get Dez

Whats up Green? Who do you trust out of these 3 for the fantasy football playoffs?

I currently have Drew Brees. The guy is borderline unstoppable at home. The problem is, he only has 1 home game in the fantasy playoffs. He broke his "home/away split" curse by doing well against KC on the road a couple of weeks ago, but he's only done this once. I will make the playoffs with any of these QBs on my team so don't worry about the ROS schedule. Here are the fantasy playoff schedules:

Brees:

@TB

@ARI

TB

Again, has had horrible road splits minus his last road game against KC. That ARI game is the one that worries me. No QB has really had a great game against ARI minus Gabbert who got his points by rushing over 70 yards and a rushing TD.

Rivers:

@CAR

OAK

@CLE

Clearly with the best schedule. His only "God-like" game as been against OAK, which he plays again in the playoffs.

Ryan:

@LA

SF

@CAR

Ryan's only "subpar game" has been against DEN @DEN, where he scored just under 15 points standard scoring. But honestly, who doesn't struggle against DEN? I'd also be putting my playoff hopes even more so with the ATL offense, as I already have J.Jones and Freeman. If I were to trade for Ryan, I might include giving away Freeman and receiving another RB so I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket.

Would you stay put or trade for Rivers or Ryan?

Thanks man!

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back