[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Hey man. Question for ya! Top 3 RBs OR WRs to pickup who are gonna be the biggest help for this bye week. I'm more interested in short term.

Available:

Bibbs

Rishard Matthews

Barber (I have Martin/Quizz)

Hightower

DuJuan Harris

JJ Nelson

Cole Beasley

Travis Benjamin

Martin is practicing, so we have no idea how that backfield will shake up.

Bibbs has the best matchup by far and Kubiak has come out and said he wants to get him more involved. I would take a shot with him this week.

In a dynasty 0.5 ppr, 0.5 point per target.

Current roster is

Rb-mccoy, Gillislee, miller, freeman, coleman, rodgers.

Wr-Cooper, d thomas, cooks, maclin, R. Matthews

I've been offered leveon Bell, Brandon Marshall, and jj Nelson for miller cooper and thomas. Does this kill my wr or worth doing

I just got a trade offer.

I give M. Crabtree

I get B. Marshall,R. Woods or S. Smith my choice and AP for a keeper if I wanted. Do I do it both Marshall and Crabtree have off weeks but I was thinking they equal each other out and if I added Smith or Woods that would help my other wr problem. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

No, Noooo, and Nah... Keep Crab.

Does this trade seem fair? Full PPR. The other owner wants Brown pretty bad and I told him it would cost him either Bell or Johnson. He said send him an offer.

This is what I was going to propose (I really need RB help)

My Brown, Booker for his Johnson, Jeffery.

Here is my team:

RB

McCoy, Gillislee

Booker

Duke Jr

Jaquizz

WR

Brown

Cooper

Beasley

Sanu

Britt

That's a solid trade. Jeffery could be a solid play ROS with Cutler back (we saw that already vs a solid Minn D). and DJ is ....DJ

Hi lantern..... Advice please. 10 team ppr league. I have Brady Stafford Ingram Booker L Murray Michael Rawls D Lewis AJ green Landry m Jones reed ..... Would you trade Murray for Jimmy Graham. Was looking at cover for reed but also as flex and play them both.

Hey Andy.... Not a bad trade value wise, but would leave you thin at RB. Booker could lose work or even his job to Bibbs, Michael is already losing touches/snaps to Prosise, we don't know how Rawls will be, and Lewis hasn't played a snap yet (although he could return this week, but we have to see how he is).

Hey GL.

My two current TEs are Gary Barnidge and Jack Doyle.

The following are three notable TE options currently on my league's WW.

Zach Ertz

CJ Fiedorowicz

Lance Kendricks

Willing to dump none, one or both of my current TEs and replace with none, one or two of WW options.

Who do you recommend I dump (if any) and who do I replace them with (if any)?

Looking for stable play with upside over next 3-4 weeks.

Thanks!

Oh, and which of all above would you start this week? Hope I didn't lose ya in my convoluted question :)

Ertz had one game this season (last week) where he shined. Need to see it more, and word is Eagles will be throwing less in coming weeks, so I would shy away.

Really like Fiedorowicz ROS, (grabbed him myself), Kendricks is in the same boat.

Is Matt Jones worth rostering? My RBs are not that strong but I could use the roster spot to maybe stash Sammy Watkins. Below is the list of my RBs.

Coleman, Tevin ATL RB (Q)

Harris, DuJuan SFO RB

Hightower, Tim NOS RB

Hyde, Carlos SFO RB (Q)

Johnson, Duke CLE RB

Jones, Matt WAS RB

Kelley, Rob WAS RB

Ware, Spencer KCC RB

Since you have Kelley I would hold on to him.

Martin is practicing, so we have no idea how that backfield will shake up.

Bibbs has the best matchup by far and Kubiak has come out and said he wants to get him more involved. I would take a shot with him this week.

Thanks man.

Another question for ya if you don't mind...

.I know i'm SUPPOSED to hold onto marshall and not let him go bc his value is so low right now vs where I drafted him (2nd), but where does that end?

Straight up for:

Alshon? Cobb? Michael Thomas? Fitz? pryor? Nuk?

Would you rather have all these guys instead?

Maybe trade marshall and Edelman for an upgrade? (jordy etc)

Edited by Parmejohn

Thanks man.

Another question for ya if you don't mind...

.I know i'm SUPPOSED to hold onto marshall and not let him go bc his value is so low right now vs where I drafted him (2nd), but where does that end?

Straight up for:

Alshon? Cobb? Michael Thomas? Fitz? pryor? Nuk?

Would you rather have all these guys instead?

Maybe trade marshall and Edelman for an upgrade? (jordy etc)

"IF" Someone is willing to trade you any of those guys straight up for Marshall JUMP on it. (except Nuke)

In a dynasty 0.5 ppr, 0.5 point per target.

Current roster is

Rb-mccoy, Gillislee, miller, freeman, coleman, rodgers.

Wr-Cooper, d thomas, cooks, maclin, R. Matthews

I've been offered leveon Bell, Brandon Marshall, and jj Nelson for miller cooper and thomas. Does this kill my wr or worth doing

Yeah I think you're hurting yourself WR wise. Marshall has not been the same this year and will get worse once the Jets turn to Petty (which they will eventually), and I like JJ Nelson but he's a WR3 at this point. (Who could break into that WR2 category on a weekly basis)

• Like 1

Yeah I think you're hurting yourself WR wise. Marshall has not been the same this year and will get worse once the Jets turn to Petty (which they will eventually), and I like JJ Nelson but he's a WR3 at this point. (Who could break into that WR2 category on a weekly basis)

Would it make a difference if I was receiving Baldwin, watkins or keenan allen instead of nelso? We do have an ir spot and it is a dynasty league. I feel good with my team, but any time I've got the chance to get bell I have to at least try to entertain a possible scenario

Thanks again for TE help above!

Got a trade request this morning, wondering if you think I should agree...

0.5 PPR, start 2WR and FLEX

I would give: Golden Tate (My current WRs are JJones, Fitz, DThomas, Crabtree)

I would get: CJ Prosise, Rashad Jennings (My current RBs are Ingram, Crow, DLewis, Asiata)

Basically a bench/bench trade, though maybe Prosise could have starting value ROS?

10-team, 2 QB league, .5 PPR, 5-4 record

QB: Prescott, Manning, Romo

RB: Elliott, Hightower, Gore, Rawls, Morris, Bibbs

WR: Dez, Cobb, Coleman

TE: Reed, Eifert

It makes sense to trade Reed or Eifert for WR. I tried to trade Reed for Alshon, but owner offered only Tyrell Williams, Willie Snead, Ty Montgomery, or Terrelle Pryor. His TE is Coby Fleener

Tried to offer Frank Gore for Amari Cooper but no response yet. Any other thoughts? Also considering Williams/Stewart for Hightower/Eifert.

Would it make a difference if I was receiving Baldwin, watkins or keenan allen instead of nelso? We do have an ir spot and it is a dynasty league. I feel good with my team, but any time I've got the chance to get bell I have to at least try to entertain a possible scenario

I'm just not in love with Marshall, he has really struggled this season, and the fact the Jets will be going to Petty sooner than later really hurts his value. If it's a dynasty league I could see getting Allen (in the event he could ever stay healthy he could be huge in PPR but those are all big IFs).

Getting Bell is a major deal, BUT you don't want to limit/hurt your other positions as well.

Thanks again for TE help above!

Got a trade request this morning, wondering if you think I should agree...

0.5 PPR, start 2WR and FLEX

I would give: Golden Tate (My current WRs are JJones, Fitz, DThomas, Crabtree)

I would get: CJ Prosise, Rashad Jennings (My current RBs are Ingram, Crow, DLewis, Asiata)

Basically a bench/bench trade, though maybe Prosise could have starting value ROS?

This is a Bleh trade... I could see unloading Tate for something, but those are guys you're not really going to start. I don't see Prosise as a starting player, Rawls will be back soon and when he returns that backfield is going to be a nightmare (Rawls will probably be the lead guy). Jennings is horrible, and about to lose his job to Perkins real soon.

I think you could do better for Tate.

• Like 1

Who are you looking to stash for playoffs, if any? Right now I'm looking at picking up Chiefs, Vikings (I dropped this week for Ravens), Bengals. I stashed Ellington on bench and also have Dixon who I'm skeptical of.

I'm actually not stashing any DST unit myself. I like the Eagles D for the playoff run (Was, @Bal, NYG). So I'm not in need of stashing one, but I like the Chiefs with Houston coming back. They have Oak, Tenn, Den, ALL at home.

Dixon over the next couple weeks, could become the guy in Baltimore, he also could turn out to be nothing. So we will need to see what happens the next couple weeks

Edited by GangGreenLantern

10-team, 2 QB league, .5 PPR, 5-4 record

QB: Prescott, Manning, Romo

RB: Elliott, Hightower, Gore, Rawls, Morris, Bibbs

WR: Dez, Cobb, Coleman

TE: Reed, Eifert

It makes sense to trade Reed or Eifert for WR. I tried to trade Reed for Alshon, but owner offered only Tyrell Williams, Willie Snead, Ty Montgomery, or Terrelle Pryor. His TE is Coby Fleener

Tried to offer Frank Gore for Amari Cooper but no response yet. Any other thoughts? Also considering Williams/Stewart for Hightower/Eifert.

This is a Bleh trade... I could see unloading Tate for something, but those are guys you're not really going to start. I don't see Prosise as a starting player, Rawls will be back soon and when he returns that backfield is going to be a nightmare (Rawls will probably be the lead guy). Jennings is horrible, and about to lose his job to Perkins real soon.

I think you could do better for Tate.

Good feedback.

The other option is for me to request Darren Sproles (+ filler) for Tate.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back