[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

There is one more team but he's on the bubble of making the playoffs he's not out of it. He has A. Rodgers

QB A. Rodgers, S. Bradford

RB CJ Prosise, L. Miller, A. Blue

WR T. Austin, R. Mathews, T. Williams, T. Gabriel

TE C. Clay, J. Graham

Yeah he's not giving up Rodgers, and to be honest I wouldn't want him for the playoffs. their Schedule is bad.

Which WR is the highest would you give up for Doug Martin or Frank Gore in a 0.5PPR keeper league?

D Thomas, Moncrief, Diggs, Tyrell, Marvin Jones.

I already have a trade proposal out Marvin for Doug Martin, but is Gore worth more than Marvin considering he's 33 any my other WRs are all in mid to late 20s?

Also, would you prefer Martin or Gore?

Edited by shnugen27

Which WR is the highest would you give up for Doug Martin or Frank Gore in a 0.5PPR keeper league?

D Thomas, Moncrief, Diggs, Tyrell, Marvin Jones.

I already have a trade proposal out Marvin for Doug Martin, but is Gore worth more than Marvin considering he's 33 any my other WRs are all in mid to late 20s?

Also, would you prefer Martin or Gore?

Marvin for Gore or Martin is a steal (esp the way marvin has declined). I would prefer Martin, younger, great schedule for playoffs this season.

Marvin for Gore or Martin is a steal (esp the way marvin has declined). I would prefer Martin, younger, great schedule for playoffs this season.

Thanks GGL!

Would you go any higher in value for Gore? Tyrell or Diggs or Moncrief or D Thomas?

I might be able to swing Marvin for Martin, but the Gore owner might want a bit more since he's #1 in our league and Gore is playing well this year (I'm #3 with a solid chance of making the playoffs as well).

Edited by shnugen27

All the so called experts are clamoring over Murray, but I don't see him having a huge game vs Houston. I would roll with Hill, he's on one of those TD streaks, and the Bengals like to run run run

Okay who would you go with at flex out of the others?

L. Murray,

Hightower,

Ingram,

Howard,

Wallace,

Baldwin

Currently 1st place in my 10 team PPR. Have the 3rd waiver spot right now. Thinking of putting a claim in for either C. Michael or Alshon Jeffery. Definitely leaning towards Jeffery. Should I hold off and wait for a more game-changing waiver pick to come along in the next few weeks or put the claim in. I would drop Sammie Coates for either one. Thanks for the help!

Thanks GGL!

Would you go any higher in value for Gore? Tyrell or Diggs or Moncrief or D Thomas?

I might be able to swing Marvin for Martin, but the Gore owner might want a bit more since he's #1 in our league and Gore is playing well this year (I'm #3 with a solid chance of making the playoffs as well).

I would not get rid of Tyrell or Diggs, I would want to keep Moncrief as well. DT you could possibly do for Gore if you really were pushed to.

Currently 1st place in my 10 team PPR. Have the 3rd waiver spot right now. Thinking of putting a claim in for either C. Michael or Alshon Jeffery. Definitely leaning towards Jeffery. Should I hold off and wait for a more game-changing waiver pick to come along in the next few weeks or put the claim in. I would drop Sammie Coates for either one. Thanks for the help!

Are you making the playoffs? If so I would grab Jeffery now.

16 man league my Wrs are:

Eli Rogers

Corey coleman

Micheal floyd

Percy harvin (just a hopeful stash)

IR- Kevin white

Susp- alshon jeffery

Start 2 for the rest of the year.

Any advice?

Free agents:

Travis benjamin- just dropped (put a waiver in)

Hunter henry

Brandon lafell.

Thats really it.

Any advice helps thaanks

16 man league my Wrs are:

Eli Rogers

Corey coleman

Micheal floyd

Percy harvin (just a hopeful stash)

IR- Kevin white

Susp- alshon jeffery

Start 2 for the rest of the year.

Any advice?

Free agents:

Travis benjamin- just dropped (put a waiver in)

Hunter henry

Brandon lafell.

Thats really it.

Any advice helps thaanks

16 man league it's gonna be slim pickings. Travis when healthy (possibly after the bye) might be worth having. Although it looks like Tyrell Williams is the #1 there now, but Travis still has value.

Had Dion Lewis on my IR and now that he is off the PUP I need to make a roster move. Who would you drop from this team, 0.5ppr.

QB: Brady

RB: D. Martin

RB: Ajayi

WR: AJ Green

WR: D. Hopkins

WR: Edelman

TE: Bennett

FL: L. Murray

Bench:

D. Freeman

Gio Bernard

Dion Lewis

B. Marshall

Maclin

E. Sanders

D. Carr - would drop carr, but the best teams are really weak at QB and the deadline has passed.

Looking to drop someone in order to grab M. Bennett.

12 team league, std scoring

QB: Rodgers

RB: Gurley

RB: J. Hill

WR: Cooper

WR: Tate

Flex. S. Smith

TE. D. Walker

Bench:

Matt Jones

Langford

Mckinnon

Cameron Meredith

John Brown

Matt Jones for sure. Not a good sign when you're a healthy scratch.

Had Dion Lewis on my IR and now that he is off the PUP I need to make a roster move. Who would you drop from this team, 0.5ppr.

QB: Brady

RB: D. Martin

RB: Ajayi

WR: AJ Green

WR: D. Hopkins

WR: Edelman

TE: Bennett

FL: L. Murray

Bench:

D. Freeman

Gio Bernard

Dion Lewis

B. Marshall

Maclin

E. Sanders

D. Carr - would drop carr, but the best teams are really weak at QB and the deadline has passed.

Yeah don't give anyone a shot at Carr. Only reason I haven't dropped Dalton (since he plays Cleveland first week of playoffs).

Tough call since your team looks solid, but of those I would say Maclin or Marshall since you have depth at WR, and both those guys have greatly under-performed, and you wont play them over your top guys.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back