[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Happy Thanksgiving Gang! Need 2 S Ware, D Martin, or D Booker. Played R Kelly yesterday which was the wrong move. Also for TE I have Eifert and Hunter Henry. Eifert will probably be double teamed and Henry has Gates eating into his production. Jared Cook is on the WW. Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving Gang! Need 2 S Ware, D Martin, or D Booker. Played R Kelly yesterday which was the wrong move. Also for TE I have Eifert and Hunter Henry. Eifert will probably be double teamed and Henry has Gates eating into his production. Jared Cook is on the WW. Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Scorcher.

Ware, and Booker. Eifert should be fine, it's harder to double a TE working the middle of the field. (think of Gronk, Tony G, even Graham when with the Saints)

Gang Green,

I always appreciate your wisdom. I need to pick two of the three for 10 team PPR:

Doug Martin

Brandon Marshall

Jarvis Landry

Technically I could go Dion Lewis or Sammy Watkins, but I don't think they are ready.

I'm leaning Marshall and Landry, due to Martin's match up with Seattle. But, Landry's shoulder is giving me a bit of concern. What do you think?

16-team PPR league. I picked up Kaep to cover Rivers' bye last week, but I started Kaep again this week over Rivers. Is Kaep a better fantasy QB ROS? I'm thinking of stashing Abdullah for the fantasy playoffs and can drop either Rivers or Kaep. I don't think Detroit has designated anyone for return (if they have, then I don't have to make a decision, as I won't pick up Abdullah). Thanks.

16-team PPR league. I picked up Kaep to cover Rivers' bye last week, but I started Kaep again this week over Rivers. Is Kaep a better fantasy QB ROS? I'm thinking of stashing Abdullah for the fantasy playoffs and can drop either Rivers or Kaep. I don't think Detroit has designated anyone for return (if they have, then I don't have to make a decision, as I won't pick up Abdullah). Thanks.

Rivers to me is the #1 QB to own down the stretch. Look at his remaining schedule. TB, @Car, Oak, @Clev. It doesn't get any better then that, one of the main reasons I went out an acquired Tyrell Williams 3 weeks ago.

What's up Green!? I'm having trouble with my W/R/T FLEX option this week....

I usually start 3 RBs but DeMarco is on bye. I don't have RB options on the bench because I was able to finagle my way into getting all 3 handcuffs for my starting RBs throughout the season.

Options on my bench are:

WR Adam Thielen vs DAL

WR Kenny Britt @ NE

TE CJ Fiedorowicz @ GB

I can also pick up:

WR Marquess Wilson vs SF

WR Malcom Mitchell vs LA

WR Dorial Green-Beckham @ CIN

14 team league....not the greatest of options for WW/FA. Appreciate any help here. Team in sig.

What's up Green!? I'm having trouble with my W/R/T FLEX option this week....

I usually start 3 RBs but DeMarco is on bye. I don't have RB options on the bench because I was able to finagle my way into getting all 3 handcuffs for my starting RBs throughout the season.

Options on my bench are:

WR Adam Thielen vs DAL

WR Kenny Britt @ NE

TE CJ Fiedorowicz @ GB

I can also pick up:

WR Marquess Wilson vs SF

WR Malcom Mitchell vs LA

WR Dorial Green-Beckham @ CIN

14 team league....not the greatest of options for WW/FA. Appreciate any help here. Team in sig.

Hey Kenobi.

I would go with Britt, he's the teams #1, and with Goff should get looks down field. Also they will be trailing vs NE and need to throw so he should get some "garbage time" points as well.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back