[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

My team:

Starters

Qb: cam newton

Rbs: demarco murray

Theo riddick

Wrs: eli rogers

Tyler boyd

Te: rob gronkowski

K: matt bryant

D: san diego D

Flex : tim hightower

D PLAYERS: zach orr

Burfict

BENCH

alson jeffery -___-

Corey coleman

Adam thielen

Travis benjamin

Michael floyd

Will tye

Arizona D

How does it look do you think?

More importantly the wr position

I dont know who to start.

Thanks

16 team league, .5 ppr, im 8-3 and clinched in the playoffs. Playing for seeding now

Edited by ryab74

Half-ppr league

Now that Luck is out, I'm not sure how well Hilton is going to do.

WR: T.Y. Hilton vs. Steelers or Davante Adams @ Eagles or Corey Coleman vs. Giants

Flex: Hilton, Adams, Coleman, or Theo Riddick vs. Vikings or Wendell Smallwood vs. Packers

I'm leaning towards keeping Hilton in at WR and playing Riddick in the flex.

Looking for a little help to set my line-up this week, all must wins from here! 2QB league standard scoring. Starters are:

QB - Carson Palmer, Ryan Tannehill

RB - David Johnson, Melvin Gordon

WR - Jordy Nelson, Jamison Crowder

TE - Jimmy Graham

FLEX - Rob Kelley

K - Adam Vinatieri

DEF - Buffalo Bills

Bench:

Matthew Stafford

Jeremy Hill

Jacquizz Rodgers

Allen Robinson

Cole Beasley

Tyrell Williams

Any help appreciated..

10 team standard.

my rbs: dj, demarco, miller and rawls. my wrs: ty hilton, cooper, tyrell williams, brandon marshall, michael thomas.

his rbs: blount, forte, ingram, g bernard, d sproles, eddie lacy wrs: s shepherd, obj, marvin jones

I'm offering lamar miller, ty hilton, brandon marshall for obj forte eddie lacy and g bernard (basically dropping last two)

do you think its a fair trade, guys?

there is no one else on his team that i want. we're both at 8-3, but as you can see, his team is taking a left turn, and my trade might help, what do YOU think?

i'd rather have Miller and Hilton.

should i start arizona dst with confidence against atlanta? i am leaning towards picking up a dst off the ww instead such as the bills dst? thoughts? i am also quite high on the order so i might not get them anyways. thanks!

I would grab the Bills. Jags turn the ball over and their ST's are not that good.

Ok I've got a few questions.

1. Should I drop M. Asiata for D. Lewis or Duke - I picked up Duke Johnson

Johnson jr?

2. Which 2 RBs to start?

Starks @Phi

Rawls @TB

Duke Johnson vs. NYG

3. Should I start J. Flacco vs. Cin over Dalton?

4. If I can't get a trade done what 3 WRs should I start?

Moncrief vs. Pit I heard Luck is OUT

Edelman @ Jets

Smith Sr vs. Cin

Marshall vs. NE Fitzpatrick is the starting QB again.

5. Bills D or Panthers D?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Asiata is TD dependent, so I would grab Lewis esp if it's ppr.

Starks and Rawls

Flacco

Edelman, Smith Sr, Marshall

Bills

Gates, Rishard, and Bills D are available on WW this week.

My most droppable players are Hightower (also have Ingram), Stafford (also have Wilson and Brady), and Cobb (he's my WR6).

I dont trust the Eagles D after 4 poor weeks and unclear how AJ and Bernard going down will affect Eifert. Who do I drop? Who do I pick up?

Need to see your team to really see what you need. Eifert will get more targets if anything. It's hard to double a TE

I'm in a 10-team standard scoring league, currently hanging on to 1st place by 0.5 game and reeling from the loss of Green. Fortunately, I've got some great backup options, but I'm having trouble deciding the most suitable replacements. Here's my lineup:

QB Matt Ryan

RB Demarco Murray

RB Carlos Hyde

WR Jordy Nelson

WR

TE Antonio Gates

FLEX

D/ST Arizona (Pittsburgh this week)

K Dustin Hopkins

So here are my options to fill the WR and FLEX spots:

Devontae Booker

Rishard Matthews

Devonta Freeman

Davonte Adams

Tyrell Williams

My gut says Matthews has definitely earned a start at WR with his hot streak recently. But for the FLEX spot, I'm really sketchy about starting Freeman at this point, especially if Coleman returns this week. Adams has had some great games but seems to be reverting to his norm after a quiet game last week. Booker is very streaky but is facing a weak KC run defense this week. Tyrell Williams has been hot and is coming off a bye, so there's some upside potential, but he's also facing the Texans' secondary.

I know the choice of Booker/Freeman/Williams/Adams is a total crapshoot, but curious to know who everybody else would take a gamble on in Week 12. Thanks in advance!

I'm in a 10-team standard scoring league, currently hanging on to 1st place by 0.5 game and reeling from the loss of Green. Fortunately, I've got some great backup options, but I'm having trouble deciding the most suitable replacements. Here's my lineup:

QB Matt Ryan

RB Demarco Murray

RB Carlos Hyde

WR Jordy Nelson

WR

TE Antonio Gates

FLEX

K Dustin Hopkins

Devontae Booker

Rishard Matthews

Devonta Freeman

Davonte Adams

Tyrell Williams

My gut says Matthews has definitely earned a start at WR with his hot streak recently. But for the FLEX spot, I'm really sketchy about starting Freeman at this point, especially if Coleman returns this week. Adams has had some great games but seems to be reverting to his norm after a quiet game last week. Booker is very streaky but is facing a weak KC run defense this week. Tyrell Williams has been hot and is coming off a bye, so there's some upside potential, but he's also facing the Texans' secondary.

I know the choice of Booker/Freeman/Williams/Adams is a total crapshoot, but curious to know who everybody else would take a gamble on in Week 12. Thanks in advance!

Ride Matthews while hes hot, and I wouldn't hesitate playing Freeman

QB Matt Ryan

RB Demarco Murray

RB Carlos Hyde

WR Jordy Nelson

WR

TE Antonio Gates

FLEX

K Dustin Hopkins

Devontae Booker

Rishard Matthews

Devonta Freeman

Davonte Adams

Tyrell Williams

Ride Matthews while hes hot, and I wouldn't hesitate playing Freeman

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back