[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

0.5 PPR, need to play one to go along with Ware.

Hyde coming off injury @ ARI

CMichael added to injury report FRI @ NEP

Bibbs @ NO

I think Bibbs is the only one here with a chance to break 10 points but unfortunately all have a really low floor this week.

Leaning toward Bibbs here, make sense or a stupid move to sit Hyde?

Not sure I trust Hyde coming off injury esp vs the Cards. Bibbs could have a solid role esp if Booker struggles. Tough call, I guess roll with Hyde since he is the more talented player. Just lower expectations.

What shoudl I do about the SF RB situation? I have both Hyde and Harris. Do I bench both and play either Bernard, Hightower or Kelley?

PPR league with a 5 pt bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving.

Yes I would stay away from the SF situation IF you have a viable replacement. Which you do. I would roll with either Bernard or Hightower.

My league (12 team) can only have 5 RBs on your roster, with Stark coming off IR, I need to dump one of these

Stark- GB

Powell- NYJ

Bibbs-Denver

Hightower-NO

Gurley-LAR

Prosise-Seattle

My RBs have been weak all year.

I'm leaning towards Prosise or Powell

Which one do you think I should drop?

10yards = 1pt

1reception= 1pt

TD = 6pts

My league (12 team) can only have 5 RBs on your roster, with Stark coming off IR, I need to dump one of these

Stark- GB

Powell- NYJ

Bibbs-Denver

Hightower-NO

Gurley-LAR

Prosise-Seattle

My RBs have been weak all year.

I'm leaning towards Prosise or Powell

Which one do you think I should drop?

10yards = 1pt

1reception= 1pt

TD = 6pts

Bibbs, Procise, or Powell. Any of those can be cut for a roster spot for Starks.,

Hey GGL,

So I'm trying to figure out my defense again as I still have Philly's D but the Seahawks are starting to look a little scary, although I'm not completely convinced on them. I can drop Philly D for Giants or I could drop Starks for the Giants D to hang to Philly. I don't need Starks as I have Bell/Freeman/Coleman/Latavius for RB's but I don't want my opponents to get him either. Thanks for your advice!

here is my team for reference (10 team .25 ppr w/ long yds bonuses):

qb:brady, mariota

rb:bell, freeman (bye), howard, coleman (bye), jennings

wr: cooper, nelson, edleman, sanders, r. matthews, t. hill

te: gronk

dst: cards

k: hopkins

i need a te! i really hope gronk isnt out but it looks like he will be. who should i pick up? who should i drop? also would should i do about my rb position? should i wait it out with howard and hope he isnt injured? also someone dropped the vikings dst, would it be wise to pick them up an start them over the cards dst?

thanks!

Edited by theNewLemon

Hey GGL, thanks for your input.

Need a RB and a guy for my flex. Who would you pick this week?

PPR, 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

Kelley vs GB

Bernard vs Buff

Crowell vs Pitt

Harris vs NE

Hyde vs NE

Hill vs TB

Coleman vs Pitt

Beasley vs Balt

Dixon @ Dallas (I'm considering dropping Coleman for Dixon)

Hey GGL,

So I'm trying to figure out my defense again as I still have Philly's D but the Seahawks are starting to look a little scary, although I'm not completely convinced on them. I can drop Philly D for Giants or I could drop Starks for the Giants D to hang to Philly. I don't need Starks as I have Bell/Freeman/Coleman/Latavius for RB's but I don't want my opponents to get him either. Thanks for your advice!

Hey Khurtz,

I actually did that myself, dropped someone and grabbed Big Blue's D. I like their matchup for the next 2 weeks (Chi, Clev), I would hang on to Philly though as well.

• Like 1

here is my team for reference (10 team .25 ppr w/ long yds bonuses):

qb:brady, mariota

rb:bell, freeman (bye), howard, coleman (bye), jennings

wr: cooper, nelson, edleman, sanders, r. matthews, t. hill

te: gronk

dst: cards

k: hopkins

i need a te! i really hope gronk isnt out but it looks like he will be. who should i pick up? who should i drop? also would should i do about my rb position? should i wait it out with howard and hope he isnt injured? also someone dropped the vikings dst, would it be wise to pick them up an start them over the cards dst?

thanks!

Looking at your team, Only guys I would drop would be either T.Hill, or R.Matthews. Not sure who to grab without knowing who's available, some names that could be there, Fiedorowicz, Doyle, L.Green, Kendricks?

Cards DST is fine, I wouldn't drop them for Minnesota at this point, since they play each other. I think Arz has a better chance to get to Bradford.

Hey GGL, thanks for your input.

Need a RB and a guy for my flex. Who would you pick this week?

PPR, 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

Kelley vs GB

Bernard vs Buff

Crowell vs Pitt

Harris vs NE

Hyde vs NE

Hill vs TB

Coleman vs Pitt

Beasley vs Balt

Dixon @ Dallas (I'm considering dropping Coleman for Dixon)

Hey Montana. I like Bernard to bounce back this week, and Beasly should have a solid day.

Hey Khurtz,

I actually did that myself, dropped someone and grabbed Big Blue's D. I like their matchup for the next 2 weeks (Chi, Clev), I would hang on to Philly though as well.

Jumped on it to late and someone else snagged them. Now the best choices are Dallas, Detroit and Pittsburgh. I don't have that much faith in Dallas despite Flacco playing bad last week. Detroit is mediocre but Bortles hates it when his team has the football. Pittsburgh just lost Cameron Heyward which will hurt a lot and I don't trust them even against Cleveland to make big plays. I think I might just trust in Philly and hope for a big punt return or some 3 and outs (we get 1 point for those in my league) and sacks. Any of those others sound worth dropping James Starks for? Thanks for the advice! : - )

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back