[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

That's to much IMO. Dez has a sweet ROS schedule. I would NOT make that trade.

Got 2 trade offers for Gurley. Do I pull the trigger or hold Gurley?

1. Gurley for D. Martin

2. Gurley for D. Hopkins

I am currently 5-5, in 7th place and playing the 6th place team (6 team playoff). So every week counts.

Your advice is much appreciated.

Got 2 trade offers for Gurley. Do I pull the trigger or hold Gurley?

1. Gurley for D. Martin

2. Gurley for D. Hopkins

I am currently 5-5, in 7th place and playing the 6th place team (6 team playoff). So every week counts.

Your advice is much appreciated.

Now that Martin is healthy, and with his schedule I would make the trade for him. I like Martin more as long as he's healthy with his schedule more then Gurley.

hi so gronk is out and that's annoying so im short a TE. I am looking at the waiver and wondering who is the best to pickup.

Here are some names:

Kyle Rudolph, Jack Doyle, Vance McDonald, C.J. Fiedorowicz, Jesse James, Lance Kendricks, Dwayne Allen

Have any thoughts on who is the best tight end I can start this week? 10 team league with .25 ppr and bonuses for long receptions.

Thanks for all the help! This game is make or break for me and i might not make the playoffs if i lose :o

Hi Lantern, PPR league and my team is Brady, Stafford,l Murray, Ingram, Prosise, Rawls, d Lewis, AJ green, Landry , m Jones, Meredith, reed, Bennett, l green, ARI, Bailey. My question is would you trade Brady away to strengthen? He has a difficult schedule and Staffords looks easier. There is a possibility of getting Prescott and D Murray for Brady and Ingram.

hi so gronk is out and that's annoying so im short a TE. I am looking at the waiver and wondering who is the best to pickup.

Here are some names:

Kyle Rudolph, Jack Doyle, Vance McDonald, C.J. Fiedorowicz, Jesse James, Lance Kendricks, Dwayne Allen

Have any thoughts on who is the best tight end I can start this week? 10 team league with .25 ppr and bonuses for long receptions.to

Thanks for all the help! This game is make or break for me and i might not make the playoffs if i lose :o

Go with CJ , Raiders have given up four TDs to the TE position in their last 5 games, and struggle vs the position.

Hi Lantern, PPR league and my team is Brady, Stafford,l Murray, Ingram, Prosise, Rawls, d Lewis, AJ green, Landry , m Jones, Meredith, reed, Bennett, l green, ARI, Bailey. My question is would you trade Brady away to strengthen? He has a difficult schedule and Staffords looks easier. There is a possibility of getting Prescott and D Murray for Brady and Ingram.

Hi Andy, Yeah I have 100% confidence in Stafford (which is why I targeted him late in the draft this season). he will finish as a top 8 QB. If you can get Murray that would strengthen your team a ton.

Edited by GangGreenLantern
  • Like 1

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back