[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

I'm actually not stashing any DST unit myself. I like the Eagles D for the playoff run (Was, @Bal, NYG). So I'm not in need of stashing one, but I like the Chiefs with Houston coming back. They have Oak, Tenn, Den, ALL at home.

Dixon over the next couple weeks, could become the guy in Baltimore, he also could turn out to be nothing. So we will need to see what happens the next couple weeks

Thanks, I'm not either but once I get through week 11 i may roster 2.

Good feedback.

The other option is for me to request Darren Sproles (+ filler) for Tate.

Depends what the filler is. Sproles alone is not enough. Even though he's been named the starter, he's been the starter for weeks now out snapping every other RB on Philly's roster, but has not produced like an RB1 or 2. He's more of a flex option if the matchup is right.

Who should I pick between the following WR's? I need 1.

Kenny Britt vs NYJ

Michael Thomas vs Denver

Davante Adams vs Tennessee

Most people say Thomas will have a good game regardless of Denver's defense. Very important game for me.

If Talib doesnt play that makes Den D less attractive. Britt has a great matchup.

• Like 1

I'm just not in love with Marshall, he has really struggled this season, and the fact the Jets will be going to Petty sooner than later really hurts his value. If it's a dynasty league I could see getting Allen (in the event he could ever stay healthy he could be huge in PPR but those are all big IFs).

Getting Bell is a major deal, BUT you don't want to limit/hurt your other positions as well.

Would Bell and marshall for miller and cooper be better, or am I just trying to do a deal I don't really need to do just to get bell?

What's up?!? You've helped me before, so I'll go down the well 1 more time! :)

My team this week (currently starting):

QB: Cam

WR: Hopkins

WR: Steve Smith

RB: Leveon Bell

RB: Tim Hightower

TE: Dennis Pitta

WR/RB/TE: Ty Montgomery (is now eligible as RB in yahoo leagues too)

Bench: Willie Snead (vs DEN), Golden Tate (bye), Ryan Mathews, Mike Gillislee, Deangelo Williams

Okay, so 2 things:

1) I was offered a trade: T.Y. Hilton and Spencer Ware for Leveon Bell (DeAngelo is not part of that trade).

2) What type of starting liineup would you put in place this week? I am stuck between Willie Snead and Tim Hightower, I could swap Montgomery in the RB slot, bench hightower, and play snead with the DEN secondary a little banged up. But I can't get a read on Hightower.

Thoughts? Thanks!

Would Bell and marshall for miller and cooper be better, or am I just trying to do a deal I don't really need to do just to get bell?

You're trying to get Bell, which I totally understand, I just would not want to swap Marshall for Cooper. You could take the downgrade for the up tick for Bell, but I think Miller finishes the season strong to be honest. One of the reasons I traded for him myself (Miller).

What's up?!? You've helped me before, so I'll go down the well 1 more time! :)

My team this week (currently starting):

QB: Cam

WR: Hopkins

WR: Steve Smith

RB: Leveon Bell

RB: Tim Hightower

TE: Dennis Pitta

WR/RB/TE: Ty Montgomery (is now eligible as RB in yahoo leagues too)

Bench: Willie Snead (vs DEN), Golden Tate (bye), Ryan Mathews, Mike Gillislee, Deangelo Williams

Okay, so 2 things:

1) I was offered a trade: T.Y. Hilton and Spencer Ware for Leveon Bell (DeAngelo is not part of that trade).

2) What type of starting liineup would you put in place this week? I am stuck between Willie Snead and Tim Hightower, I could swap Montgomery in the RB slot, bench hightower, and play snead with the DEN secondary a little banged up. But I can't get a read on Hightower.

Thoughts? Thanks!

I would keep Hightower in. Den has been gashed on the ground this season, and ranked 24th vs RB's. Not to mention they will be without Wolfe on the DL. Saints have committed to the run lately to help their D, and shorten games. I think knowing the Saints (I live in New Orleans) SP is going to look at what the Raiders and other teams have done lately and really pound Ingram and Hightower this week.

Hilton and Ware is a nice trade for Bell. Get a top 10 RB in return, and a top tier WR. Solid trade. If you trade Bell, this is the type of trade you want, a 2for1 with two top quality players.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

PPR league

Currently I have the following for RB's:

Todd Gurley @ Jets

Carlos Hyde @ Cardinals (Questionable to play)

Tevin Coleman @ Eagles (Questionable to play)

Latavius Murray BYE

Should I pick up Terrance West for the HOME game against the Browns tonight??? (I would drop another position, not one of the RB's)

Possible season changing trade here with the last place guy in my standard league.

Give: Marshall/Gurly/Doug Martin, and Rivers (I have brady)

Get: Bell/Alshon/Dion Lewis

My current Roster (two starters on bye)

Brady

Murray

Gurly

Marshall

Tyrell Williams

Gronk

Hightower

AZ

Cairo

Rivers

Hilton

Crabtree

Martin

Quizz

Edelman

Bibbs

Edited by Parmejohn

Hey Gang Green, Giving up Forte for OBJ

1/2 pt per (start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, K, DST, Flex)

My Roster:

QB: Rodgers, Carr

RB: Gurley, Forte, Ajayi, Howard, Riddick

WR: Allan Robinson, Baldwin, Emanuel Sanders, Devante Adams,

TE: Delanie, Jimmy Graham, Eifert

K: Bryant

DST: Hou

I offered Gurley, Delanie and Emanuel for OBJ. I also wanted to free up a spot to not lose Matt Bryant on bye. He countered OBJ for Forte straight up. Still sounds pretty good.

Thoughts?

Thanks

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back