[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

I need an upgrade at QB or top WR I'm looking more at QB with one of the teams who are out of the playoff picture already. Here are the teams im looking at:

TEAM 1

QB Ben, Wentz

RB Ivory, Riddick

WR D. Jackson, D. Thomas, E. Sanders, A. Boldin

TE J. James, Olsen

TEAM 2

QB Brees, Cousins

RB Yeldon, Bibbs, Coleman

WR Lockett, Pryor, Ginn, Coates

TE Witten, Ebron

TEAM 3 -------This one looking at AJ Green instead of a QB

QB Tannehill, Oswieller

RB Sproles, West, D. Martin

WR AJ Green, Maclin, A. Jeffery, G. Tate

TE R. Rodgers, Hooper

TEAM 4

QB M. Ryan, C. Newton

RB McCoy, Dixon, P. Perkins

WR A. Robinson, J. Mathews, M. Wallace, M. Sanu

TE Ertz, L. Kendricks

This is a HUGE 16 team league with IDPs as well. I'm wanting to get rid of Marshall ill package S. Smith and Dalton in as well for something. Let me know if you see something o could work out. Also C. Meredith is available on FA id pick him up. Team is in sig

I need an upgrade at QB or top WR I'm looking more at QB with one of the teams who are out of the playoff picture already. Here are the teams im looking at:

TEAM 1

QB Ben, Wentz

RB Ivory, Riddick

WR D. Jackson, D. Thomas, E. Sanders, A. Boldin

TE J. James, Olsen

TEAM 2

QB Brees, Cousins

RB Yeldon, Bibbs, Coleman

WR Lockett, Pryor, Ginn, Coates

TE Witten, Ebron

TEAM 3 -------This one looking at AJ Green instead of a QB

QB Tannehill, Oswieller

RB Sproles, West, D. Martin

WR AJ Green, Maclin, A. Jeffery, G. Tate

TE R. Rodgers, Hooper

TEAM 4

QB M. Ryan, C. Newton

RB McCoy, Dixon, P. Perkins

WR A. Robinson, J. Mathews, M. Wallace, M. Sanu

TE Ertz, L. Kendricks

This is a HUGE 16 team league with IDPs as well. I'm wanting to get rid of Marshall ill package S. Smith and Dalton in as well for something. Let me know if you see something o could work out. Also C. Meredith is available on FA id pick him up. Team is in sig

Hmm, Is this a keeper league? If not might be hard to get anyone. Marshall+Smith+Dalton for Brees or Ryan but not sure they would even trade. It's worth a shot. Worst case try to get Cousins at the very least. He's much better then the red headed bum

Better option this week and ros, Eli rogers or Robert woods. I have Taylor as my flex this week and my opponent has big Ben. Double up with woods or get points when Ben does also? I have Bell as well.

Woods is the #1, but Steelers throw it a ton more then Buffalo. Plus Watkins could make a return, and we're not sure how involved Harvin will be. So Rogers might be the better option.

Hmm, Is this a keeper league? If not might be hard to get anyone. Marshall+Smith+Dalton for Brees or Ryan but not sure they would even trade. It's worth a shot. Worst case try to get Cousins at the very least. He's much better then the red headed bum

Lol...red headed bum. Yes it's a keeper BUT we have a choice if we keep anyone or not if not ofc we get to pick first over the people who kept someone.

Who do you think is a better play for RB2?

Ingram

Howard

Hill

Latavius Murray

Hightower

I have DeMarco Murray at RB1 but need to pick 1 or 2 or them for rb2 and flex. I also have Baldwin or Wallace I can start at flex too. Team is in my signature (ppr league)

Lol...red headed bum. Yes it's a keeper BUT we have a choice if we keep anyone or not if not ofc we get to pick first over the people who kept someone.

He is a BUM. Dude is garbage. Cost me a win last week, only needed a measly 18pts, and he couldn't deliver, in a FRIENDLY QB driven league.

If it's a keeper you have a much better chance getting one of those QB's since Marshall could be attractive to someone for next year when the Jets actually get a real QB, and get Decker back.

Who do you think is a better play for RB2?

Ingram

Howard

Hill

Latavius Murray

Hightower

I have DeMarco Murray at RB1 but need to pick 1 or 2 or them for rb2 and flex. I also have Baldwin or Wallace I can start at flex too. Team is in my signature (ppr league)

All the so called experts are clamoring over Murray, but I don't see him having a huge game vs Houston. I would roll with Hill, he's on one of those TD streaks, and the Bengals like to run run run

That's to much IMO. Dez has a sweet ROS schedule. I would NOT make that trade.

Thanks. In that case, who should I start this week? here's what I got so far

RB 1 = Ware

RB 2 = ? Gurley/Howard/Rawls-Prosise

WR 1 = Evans

WR 2 = Dez

Flex = ? Thomas or one of the above RB's

He is a BUM. Dude is garbage. Cost me a win last week, only needed a measly 18pts, and he couldn't deliver, in a FRIENDLY QB driven league.

If it's a keeper you have a much better chance getting one of those QB's since Marshall could be attractive to someone for next year when the Jets actually get a real QB, and get Decker back.

There is one more team but he's on the bubble of making the playoffs he's not out of it. He has A. Rodgers

QB A. Rodgers, S. Bradford

RB CJ Prosise, L. Miller, A. Blue

WR T. Austin, R. Mathews, T. Williams, T. Gabriel

TE C. Clay, J. Graham

Edited by SinCity

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back