[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Well I picked up Starks im more curious how you see him once he comes back in week 10 and going forward?

Another curious inquiry about R. Kelley in Washington he looked pretty good is he worth a stash?

Starks will be the starter in GB once he's healthy. Montgomery will be involved, but I see them using him as a 3rd down guy, and splitting him in the slot with 4 wides.

Whats up Green? Who do you trust out of these 3 for the fantasy football playoffs?

I currently have Drew Brees. The guy is borderline unstoppable at home. The problem is, he only has 1 home game in the fantasy playoffs. He broke his "home/away split" curse by doing well against KC on the road a couple of weeks ago, but he's only done this once. I will make the playoffs with any of these QBs on my team so don't worry about the ROS schedule. Here are the fantasy playoff schedules:

Brees:

@TB

@ARI

TB

Again, has had horrible road splits minus his last road game against KC. That ARI game is the one that worries me. No QB has really had a great game against ARI minus Gabbert who got his points by rushing over 70 yards and a rushing TD.

Rivers:

@CAR

OAK

@CLE

Clearly with the best schedule. His only "God-like" game as been against OAK, which he plays again in the playoffs.

Ryan:

@LA

SF

@CAR

Ryan's only "subpar game" has been against DEN @DEN, where he scored just under 15 points standard scoring. But honestly, who doesn't struggle against DEN? I'd also be putting my playoff hopes even more so with the ATL offense, as I already have J.Jones and Freeman. If I were to trade for Ryan, I might include giving away Freeman and receiving another RB so I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket.

Would you stay put or trade for Rivers or Ryan?

Thanks man!

Yeah Hard to go away from Brees, but Rivers schedule is GOLD. Ryan's is pretty solid as well. If you can obtain one of them without giving up a decent amount, then go for it. If not roll with Drew.

Thanks in advance for the input. 1/2 point PPR, would you flex Ebron or Coates?. If I flex Coates I would drop Ebron (picked him up to flex this week and have Rudolph as my starter) and probably pick up Dixon. Thanks!

Not sure I trust Coates, and Ben on the road in his first game back. Have a feeling we're going to see a TON of Bell.

Ebron should be involved vs MINN, their DB's do a good job vs WR's but they can be had by TEs. (see Miller last week).

Hey Gang, thanks as always for the solid advice in the past. Te question, 12 non ppr which do I pick up to fill the vacancy: Lance Kendricks vsCarolina, Vance McDonald vs Saints, virgil Green vs Oakland, all shots in the dark. I have Eifert on Bye and Hunter out. Thanks in advance.

Just got offered Allen Robinson for Jeremy Hill. Robinson would slide into my flex spot that Hill vacated. Half point PPR. Other rb/WR are David Johnson, Melvin Gordon, Todd Gurley, Amari Cooper, Demaryius Thomas, Davante Adams, Corey Coleman, Djax.

Would leave me a but thin at RB (also have unknowns of AP, Starks, Rawls)

Should I accept? I'm 7-1 and cruising.

My QBs are Ryan and Brees. Also got offered by someone else Hopkins for Ryan. I wouldn't take both deals. I'm leaning AROb deal. Smart?

Hey Gang, thanks as always for the solid advice in the past. Te question, 12 non ppr which do I pick up to fill the vacancy: Lance Kendricks vsCarolina, Vance McDonald vs Saints, virgil Green vs Oakland, all shots in the dark. I have Eifert on Bye and Hunter out. Thanks in advance.

Kendricks has been pretty decent, getting around 7-8 targets a week, playing vs a bad pass D I would roll with him.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back