[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Thanks in advance for your time. You helped with some trade proposals last week but myself and the other player never got a deal done. Things have changed after last week and still looking to make a deal and wanted to get your advice.

My Team

QB = Ryan, Stafford

RB = Gurley, C.West, Powell, Howard, Prosise, Hightower, Rawls, Dixon

WR = Evans, Dez, Jeffery, M. Thomas

TE = Bennett, Pitta

His Team

QB = Brees,

RB = Ingram, C Michael, McCoy, Ware, Langford

WR = Robinson, J. Nelson, Crowder, J. Brown ARI,

TE = Graham, Walker

Long story short, I have his handcuffs to Ingram, Ware and Michael and I want to get one of those guys to strenthen my RB's. He wants one of my receivers.

1. How would he rank Ware, Michael and Ingram in order ROS relative to each other. The orders for both 1 and 2 is how I rank them.

2. How would you rank my WR's, M. Thomas, Bryant, Jeffery ROS.

3. What is a fair trade for both sides IYO.

He has proposed Dez for Ingram, but I do think I am giving to much. Your thoughts?

Thanks in advance for your time. You helped with some trade proposals last week but myself and the other player never got a deal done. Things have changed after last week and still looking to make a deal and wanted to get your advice.

My Team

QB = Ryan, Stafford

TE = Bennett, Pitta

His Team

QB = Brees,

TE = Graham, Walker

Long story short, I have his handcuffs to Ingram, Ware and Michael and I want to get one of those guys to strenthen my RB's. He wants one of my receivers.

1. How would he rank Ware, Michael and Ingram in order ROS relative to each other. The orders for both 1 and 2 is how I rank them.

He has proposed Dez for Ingram, but I do think I am giving to much. Your thoughts?

You can disregard. I proposed jeffery for Ware and he accepted. How did I do? You can be honest, don't hold back..

Some QB questions for week 9:

League 1: I have to pick up a QB cause both Cousins and Palmer on bye weeks.

My choices: Wentz @ Giants, Fitzpatrick @ Miami, Tannehill v Jets, Bradford v Detroit

League 2: Stafford @ minnesota, Manning v Eagles, Prescott @ Cleveland

My Team

QB = Ryan, Stafford

TE = Bennett, Pitta

His Team

QB = Brees,

TE = Graham, Walker

Hey Jiggi, no problem bruh! Trades don't always go through so I understand.

I like Ware by a large margin over the others. To me he is the clear cut guy. Ingram would be next IF he got the message from Sean Payton and can take back the strangle hold of that job. He is the more talented player compared to Hightower, and much younger. Let that play out first to see how Ingram plays this week, and if Payton gives him the chance to win back his trust.

Michael with Rawls coming back at some point worries me so he would be last for me, plus he has tailed off and has by far the worst OL out of this group.

1.Ware, Ingram, Michael.

With Evans, Jeffery (who I like now that Cutler is back), M.Thomas, I would trade Dez for Ware.

Now you have a TON of RB's, so I would definitely look to trade one of them for another WR, or maybe get someone off waivers if there is anyone worth while.

Some QB questions for week 9:

League 1: I have to pick up a QB cause both Cousins and Palmer on bye weeks.

My choices: Wentz @ Giants, Fitzpatrick @ Miami, Tannehill v Jets, Bradford v Detroit

League 2: Stafford @ minnesota, Manning v Eagles, Prescott @ Cleveland

Oh those are easy choices my friend. Tannehill, and Prescott you're good!

Decimated at RB this year, but still sitting at 6-2 for the year with a big match-up.

Antone Smith or CJ Prosise at RB2

PPR / .25 per rushing attempt - 1/10 - 6 pts TD

Thanks in advance.

I think Smith has the higher upside, but Prosise has the safer floor. Simply due to the fact we don't know what role Smith and Barber will play, we kind of know how Prosise will be used.

Went with the Jets D last week who scored 3 points. Would you stick with them against Miami and then pick up Houston next week, or should I pick up one of these?

LA Rams

Packers-db's getting healthy

Ravens

Steelers

Titans

Houston bye week

Safe to drop quizz rodgers? Currently have mccoy, Gillislee, freeman, coleman, miller at rb and cooper, cooks, maclin, d. Thomas at wr. Thinking of picking up Wallace, Coates, starks or tyrod ( can start a second qb at flex). Better off holding on to him?

Safe to drop quizz rodgers? Currently have mccoy, Gillislee, freeman, coleman, miller at rb and cooper, cooks, maclin, d. Thomas at wr. Thinking of picking up Wallace, Coates, starks or tyrod ( can start a second qb at flex). Better off holding on to him

Coates - Nah, Tyrod - Nah, Starks is an option!! He will be the guy when he's healthy.

Hey Green! So, like everyone else, one of my team's rbs are all on bye or injured so I need to pick 2 out of these sub par rbs: A. Smith, Barber or Ward. All play tonight. I know Barber was named starter but I think Winston will be throwing a lot and Smith will benefit there. I was thinking of going Ward and Smith or Ward and Barber. Or should I do Barber and Smith?! I'm so confused. What say you oh wise one?

Hey Green! So, like everyone else, one of my team's rbs are all on bye or injured so I need to pick 2 out of these sub par rbs: A. Smith, Barber or Ward. All play tonight. I know Barber was named starter but I think Winston will be throwing a lot and Smith will benefit there. I was thinking of going Ward and Smith or Ward and Barber. Or should I do Barber and Smith?! I'm so confused. What say you oh wise one?

:bag: good lord Bruh....

I wouldn't want to start both backs from TB, So Ward and Smith if I was forced to choose. Better question is how did you get yourself into this mess?

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back