[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

He has Julio, Jordy and Marvin Jones...in retrospect, shoulda went after Marvin. He's a smart owner, and likely would have shot it down.

But I do think this was a fair deal, dealing from position of strength.

Not to mention: Gill has NE, then Seattle, then Bye, then Cincy, then Jax....so, yeah.

Shady will also be back by then.

Edited by Rico Caliete

He has Julio, Jordy and Marvin Jones...in retrospect, shoulda went after Marvin. He's a smart owner, and likely would have shot it down.

But I do think this was a fair deal, dealing from position of strength.

Not to mention: Gill has NE, then Seattle, then Bye, then Cincy, then Jax....so, yeah.

Shady will also be back by then.

yeah getting something was definitely a solid idea. Once McCoy is 100% (one would hope he gets to 100%) then Gillislee is useless. SO good job on getting something at least. Like I mentioned Brown has a ton of speed and upside, and IF they get on the same page he could be a solid WR3 ROS

• Like 1

check this one out, you've done me right in the past, gotta bounce this off of ya......http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/476006-big-tradei-can-be-a-contender/

Do the first trade for sure, and get West (even if he does lose out to Dixon at some point).

I wouldn't do the 2nd trade. I like Blount the ROS, best thing Blount has going for him is teams will NEVER stack the box against him with TB12.

Ware, Blount, and West is pretty solid. When and IF, and thats a big IF Martin comes back you're really good.

I like Fitzangry to play well vs the Browns, who have let every QB they have faced to throw at LEAST 2 Tds a game vs them.

but Mariota is a solid play as well.

been checking the weather in CLE, saying it supposed to rain. I hate playing guys on Thursdays but I might just have to! Thanks for the advice!

Which QB out of these 3 would you drop?

Sam Bradford

Eli Manning

Tyrod Taylor

And should I keep my Ravens D and pick one up just for this week?

Who you starting this week since Eli is on bye? Eli has by far the most upside out of those 3.

I would drop Tyrod, only because tough matchup the next 2 weeks, and on a bye week 10.

Who's on waivers for D?

Edited by GangGreenLantern

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back