[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I veto this trade?

8rattoon

I'm commissioner in a work league. The guy in first (whose team we autodrafted for him because he bailed on the draft, by the way) has never played before but is riding the luck bestowed upon him by his patient and generous colleagues. He has been researching heavily since he doesn't do much at work and is learning quickly. He offered a trade to another first year-player who isn't quite as savvy but I think may be tempted by 2 for 1, even though unbeknownst to her she'd have to drop a player.

Trade is:

He gives Buck Allen and Charles

He gets Calvin Ridley

His RBs: Gurley, Crowell, Allen, Davis, Charles

His WRs: Cooks, Evans, Lockett, DThomas, Hogan

Her RBs: Barkley, R Freeman, Murray, Barber

Her WRs: Allen, Fuller, Baldwin, Cobb, Ridley

Should I veto this? I know her RBs aren't great but neither of those guys really helps her. To me this seems lopsided in the favor of the guy in 1st. Plus Cobb is basically useless right now so her WRs aren't deep either. It's not collusion but I don't think it's a fair trade.

Thoughts?

Normally I would say no...but any trade involving Jamaal Charles in 2018 should at least get a second look at a veto.  I didn't know he was even still trying to find a job!

Again, I am confused by the rationale I find here...on another post, people are saying veto, and it wasn't near as bad as this...but now it's, let it go. 

In my opinion, it sounds like he is trying to lowball...JC isn't a factor right now, sounds like he is trying to trade based off name. But, it's not your job to manage another player's team, or even give unsolicited advice (as that would be more collusion to me). Definitely a lopsided trade, but I wouldn't call it veto worthy...