[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Browns...

BeeR

This past summer who would've bet the house that this late in the year it would be lunacy to say the Browns...

- have a better record than the Eagles, Jags AND Falcons

- will not have double-digit losses this year

- are (tho a longshot) alive for the playoffs

Edited by BeeR

Baker has re-energized this team, the undisputed leader in the locker room. The whole team plays with more fire, the coaching change has also removed 2 guys who dragging the team down with negativity.

As for playoffs much of the help is not major upsets, BAL lose one of TB/LAC and PIT lose to NE & NO. The tow big upsets we needed were beating Broncos last night, and Bengals upset Steelers wk17.

2 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

As for playoffs much of the help is not major upsets, BAL lose one of TB/LAC and PIT lose to NE & NO. The tow big upsets we needed were beating Broncos last night, and Bengals upset Steelers wk17.

538, the stat guru site, gives the Browns a 2% probability of making the playoffs.

36 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Not denying how special Mayfield or Chubb is, but the most often overlooked squad on a good football team is the offensive line. The Browns have built a solid offensive line.

needs some depth and a left tackle. Greg Robinson ain't the answer.

Need another edge rusher to help Myles Garrett

Linebacker and DB

another stud receiver

still plenty of holes but this team is surely surprising many, myself included. I had them at 4-12. Probably wouldn't have got there had we kept Hue.

• Thanks 1

On 12/16/2018 at 12:32 PM, loaf said:

needs some depth and a left tackle. Greg Robinson ain't the answer.

Need another edge rusher to help Myles Garrett

Linebacker and DB

another stud receiver

still plenty of holes but this team is surely surprising many, myself included. I had them at 4-12. Probably wouldn't have got there had we kept Hue.

The offensive line is playing great. Greg Robinson is playing well. 

JJ Watt

J. Clowney 

V. Miller

B. Chubb

Those pass rushers combine for 49 sacks. They had 8 tackles and 1 sack combined vs Cleveland

• Like 1