[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coleman High Ankle Sprain

XFlash

This sucks!

Brieda or Mostert?  Both sharing lowers their value.

Tevin Coleman has been diagnosed with a high-ankle sprain.

He'll likely miss multiple games, as high-ankle sprains typically come with a standard 2-6 week recovery. It's especially difficult for a running back; they rely on suddenness and cutting ability as much as any other position. Matt Breida figures to take over 1A duties for the Niners, with Raheem Mostert and perhaps Jeff Wilson behind him. Alfred Morris is also a free agent after spending last season with San Francisco.

Sep 9, 2019, 6:40 PM ET

After watching the Niners yesterday, I am so glad I mostly avoided this backfield.  I think I took McKinnon (prior to going on IR, of course) in a very late round of one of our best ball leagues here.  Two years in a row, I think, that I've done that.  Never again.

I suspect Breida will be the lead dog but it looked like Mostert was pretty darn spry yesterday.  

2-6 weeks is if things go smoothly with recovery.  Then there is always the increase chances of reinjury.  I like the blocking scheme, but unless Coleman is there to be the main, the backfield will look like last year (whomever is healthy).  I agree with you the backfield is similar headache who to start like NEP.

I'm probably going to drop him and try to snag Singletary.

I got Freeman, Cook, Murrary, Duke so I got to try and get a more solid #3 RB.

Dang it that sucks, he's my 3rd RB behind Carson and Jacobs, and a keeper from last year. Will be holding him for now as we have a deep bench but will scour the waivers for some more RB depth. I figured he would be the lead back there, and could do really well given a larger portion of the load. 

I went ahead and dropped Coleman and got lucky to get Singletary.

Brieda, Mostert, Wilson, and maybe talk they bring back Alfred Morris for more depth.  It was hard to let Coleman go, but if I did not make the move someone else was going to get him.

Trading is rare in my keeper as we have deep benches.

4 minutes ago, XFlash said:

Zero RB....I did not have the stones this year to try it.  Maybe next year.

I would think that Hunt, Gordon and any other 3 headed RB comittees would only be left that late.

Coleman and Miles Sanders at 5.12 and 6.1

Rashard Penny and Royce Freeman at 8.1 and 9.12

Nyheim Hines and Jalen Richard late in the draft for PPR value. 

Can start 2 RBs and 4 WRs every week.