[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Wanna Cook?"

I thought about possibly offering Dalvin Cook for Diggs & AJ Green.
Trying to alleviate my WR problem for the ROS with Gordon, Mixon, Breida & Hunt as my other RBs.

The thing is, the upside really isn't as great as I thought it might be.
Yahoo projects my uptick as minimal and sees Golden Tate as a bigger contributor than I did.

Could staying put with Cook and Tate being back be the answer to the problem without even making a deal?

I don't WANT to trade Cook, but Mixon gets you nothing and Gordon isn't as intriguing to peopl as he was 2 weeks ago.

WRs are Jeffrey, Watkins, Tate, and Crowder.

I'm probably just gonna to ride it out with RB1 Cook, RB2 Gordon, WR1, Jeffrey, WR2 Tate & FLEX Breida  with  Mixon & Watkins on the bench.

Sir 4-1

Suggestion: Not an over night fix.

Hang onto Cook all year and handcuff Mattison to him.

You do need WR help so sell Breida now as he is high and trade with Witten to a Cowboy fan and try to upgrade one WR this week.

Crowder is a good PPR, wait for Watkins to get healthy again and trade High as he will go down again with his yearly leg foot issue.

• Rogers
  • Cook
  • Mixon
  • Crowder
  • Jeffrey
  • Hockenson

Tate is the starter going forward next week.

If Hunt is not traded before NFL trade deadline-trade him to Chubb owner for WR upgrade.

Take two aspirin and go to bed and get up early Sunday Morning to make adjustments or go to Church and Pray.

Excuse the quick response as I just signed up but this is my 29th consecutive season playing FF and I am 4-1 with Cook too.

DR Dave

• Like 1

No chance in France. Top tier running backs are the pinnacle of what you’re trying to get in fantasy in my opinion. They’re a rare commodity. It would take a lot to get him from me. Probably another really good back and really good receiver that would start every week and would score more than Cook + whatever receiver I was starting. Instead offer one of your lower backs for one of those new guys and you could probably get that deal. Don’t go offering up Cook. 

Edited by Briggssteel