[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Stills for Kirk?

NoLuckNeeded

3 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

Definitely dont drop Stills when he is now assuming #2 WR duties and could produce big the next 3ish weeks. In fact insert Stills in your lineup for this weekend now...Oakland is best matchup he will see ROS.

I'm not sure about starting him. I don't even need him in the next 3 weeks. Here's my team:

Screenshot_20191026-012815.png

Screenshot_20191026-012826.png

I'd flex him over Gordon who has been anaemic since returning. I'd even start him over the extremely erratic Evans...lord knows what game he will hit in and I highly doubt it's this one coming up. Stills has an incredible, ridiculous matchup and all the talking heads are saying to start him for a reason. Rodgers just dropped a ridiculous line on Oakland throwing to pickup flag foot ball caliber guys so what do you think a couple real WRs (Hopkins. Stills) with a proven QB in a proven system is going to do to them?

Edited by Tasandmnm

I dont know if this is PPR but if so I'd probably start White over Gordon...and possibly Henry over Gordon and if I knew how Ty Williams would be coming off his injury I'd start him over Gordon as well. Gordon and Chargers O-line has given no reason to start him. 

Half PPR. I just put in Gordon for injured Allen. I like starting both TB WRs and it's been working so far. Fuller didn't produce anything outside his 50 point game so unless the matchup is ridiculously good I can't see myself starting Stills. I'm interested to hear what others have to say.

29 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Sticks has to play this weekend.

I'd drop the jets defense for kirk

I can't drop Jets D, they're playing Miami in week 9 then they play Miami again, plus their schedule is very favorable. 

What about Hunter Henry in flex with Keenan Allen injured?

20 minutes ago, MacAttak said:

I would definitely start stills over Gordon, but that being said it sounds like you really don't like him and aren't going to use him so you might as well drop him for someone you do. It's your team. Do what you need to feel comfortable with it. 

I appreciate all the feedback. Its hard to get myself to start someone that I considered dropping. It might happen though.

Just now, NoLuckNeeded said:

I appreciate all the feedback. Its hard to get myself to start someone that I considered dropping. It might happen though.

I completely understand and that has worked out both ways for me...but sometimes players just go up and down and hurt you in certain ways that stick with you and bias you from even wanting to use them in the best matchups, for better or worse. There are a few select players I avoid like the plague (Josh Howard, A-Rob are a couple) because I drafted them high and they were basically turds therefore I have no faith in them so dont put them in my teams. In daily fantasy I've used guys I'm not a fan of to take advantage if matchups or their pricing but in season long leagues I steer clear.

1 hour ago, NoLuckNeeded said:

I can't drop Jets D, they're playing Miami in week 9 then they play Miami again, plus their schedule is very favorable. 

What about Hunter Henry in flex with Keenan Allen injured?

My personal opinion is the jets defense isnt that good and while theyll be ok against miami, they won't be great