[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikes - Eagles Matchup

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or could be their Def, or will Moss say to himself I want to survive until next week, after getting hit by the Safties a few times?

Win or lose, no matter...let's talk after tonight's game. Fair enough?

429123[/snapback]

No problem, just busting your balls a little. We'll talk tomorrow, although I think the Vikes lose tonight, but it should be close. I also wouldn't be surprised if it's not the shoot out everyone thinks. I'm thinking more like 17-14, hopefully Vikes but probably Eagles.

No problem, just busting your balls a little. We'll talk tomorrow, although I think the Vikes lose tonight, but it should be close. I also wouldn't be surprised if it's not the shoot out everyone thinks. I'm thinking more like 17-14, hopefully Vikes but probably Eagles.

429138[/snapback]

I don't think either team's D will be able to stop the other from scoring...

Never dig a sigline bet before and would be happy to get a real bruiser one to wear from an old pro at them. Good God I'm in trouble!

• 3 months later...
Do you think before you talk? Or maybe you just don't know anything about football?

Minnesota had 28 INT's last year, one less than the league leading NE Pats. Your Beagles had 13. No secondary? :D Good call. Granted, Irvin is hurt, but they happened to add a guy by the name of Antoine Winfield.

No pass rush? OK, although I think it's good not great as opposed to "no", I'd also say Dallas pass protects better than Philly. Beagles allowed a league 5th worst 43 sacks last year, while Dallas (that's who you compared) allowed 37.

Sacks you ask? Philly had 38 last year. Minnesota, now improved, had 37.

NEXT. :D

Giving Beagle fans a bad name. Well, I guess they already have that. B)

416450[/snapback]

Corey Chavous broke his elbow yesterday as well, which will not help an already horrendous defense.

640283[/snapback]

The Vikes suck. Tice is a moran. Now I have to watch them on my Birthday. It's not bad enough that they already ruined my Christmas. :D

Of course I'll be :D if they can somehow get a victory. B)

640260[/snapback]

Think before you write next time. I told you months ago the Vikings sucked it just took you a little longer to catch on.

Think before you write next time.  I told you months ago the Vikings sucked it just took you a little longer to catch on.

641488[/snapback]

Wow. Good work. I slap you around a little in a few other posts, which you never responded to, and you produce a prediction I made in September where I was wrong. :D

Good luck in the playoffs without TO. :D

Once again, the Minnesota Vikings collapsed under the weight of late-season pressure.

641498[/snapback]

At least this year the Pckers won't give anyone the key to the city like they did with Nathan Poole.

It will be hard to Philly to lose this year in the NFC but they should find a way.