[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikes - Eagles Matchup

Hugh 0ne

.....perhaps the dumbest thing i've seen on this site.

413930[/snapback]

Try crusining through the Tailgate

go ask Meshawn..... he had some serious wood layed on him all day..... bought got his neck broken on the sidelines on one play. :D

415430[/snapback]

Are you talking about the play where Keyshawn popped right back up while Winfield was limping back onto the field? Then on the very next play, Johnson makes a tough catch over-the-middle while getting hit by two Vikes? I've always been a Keyshawn hater, even when we got him, until those two plays. That's one tough dude 'cause you are right, they hit him hard, both times. B) Clubfoothead is looking for his blankey after those two hits. :D

The Cowboys only garnered 71 yards rushing... hense forcing Vinny to throw the rock 50 freak'in times. The problem was the D-line getting absolutely no pressure on Vinny.

415430[/snapback]

About sums it up; although, I'm not sure the 71 yards translates to anything more than the ineptness of the Cowboys run game. I wish it was just the Vikes' rush defense was that good.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

That was sarcasm hitting you in the head.  Did you recognize it this time?  B)

dumbass :D

416514[/snapback]

Well in that case, i guess i do owe you an apologie. Becasue there was no way that i picked up the sarcasm, i thought you were talking about the REAL beagles and viqueens. But since you said the sarcasm was in there, i guess it was the funniest things i have ever seen on this site! My bad

Pick up the sarcasm on that one?

Well in that case, i guess i do owe you an apologie. Becasue there was no way that i picked up the sarcasm, i thought you were talking about the REAL beagles and viqueens. But since you said the sarcasm was in there, i guess it was the funniest things i have ever seen on this site! My bad

Pick up the sarcasm on that one?

416617[/snapback]

:D How do you smack down all the Eagles fans and Vikings fans foaming at the mouth in anticipation of this game :D

B)

Are you talking about the play where Keyshawn popped right back up while Winfield was limping back onto the field?  Then on the very next play, Johnson makes a tough catch over-the-middle while getting hit by two Vikes?  I've always been a Keyshawn hater, even when we got him, until those two plays.  That's one tough dude 'cause you are right, they hit him hard, both times.  B)  Clubfoothead is looking for his blankey after those two hits.   :D 

416545[/snapback]

That ain't no sh!t, Keyshawn is a man in my book! Retro woulda been checking for numbness, memory loss, glaucoma and at least 4 unknown diseases after those hits. :D

Edited by Retrograde assault

Do you think before you talk? Or maybe you just don't know anything about football?

Minnesota had 28 INT's last year, one less than the league leading NE Pats. Your Beagles had 13. No secondary? :D Good call. Granted, Irvin is hurt, but they happened to add a guy by the name of Antoine Winfield.

No pass rush? OK, although I think it's good not great as opposed to "no", I'd also say Dallas pass protects better than Philly. Beagles allowed a league 5th worst 43 sacks last year, while Dallas (that's who you compared) allowed 37.

Sacks you ask? Philly had 38 last year. Minnesota, now improved, had 37.

NEXT. :D

Giving Beagle fans a bad name. Well, I guess they already have that. B)

416450[/snapback]

Can't tell if your a sore Giants fan or a Viking fan still realing from Zona taking your balls?

Akers wins it in the final 2 minutes. Hope I'm wrong though and Philly gets an ass whippin. Which is very possible since Moss is usually doubled and the Vikes run the ball very well. Sounds like Burelson, Smith and Williams(if he plays) could have a huge day.

Can't tell if your a sore Giants fan or a Viking fan still realing from Zona taking your balls?

417219[/snapback]

Good comeback. You really showed me. I particularly like the stats and intelligent arguments that back up your original statement.

Should be the game of the week. The commissioner is licking his chops. What way to show case with high scoring game. Oops let me also add the most flags in a game for defensive contact. Should be interesting. But I don't care who wins aslong as it's high scoring. I just happen to have Cul, Moss, and T.O. have a nice week. :D

I thought I saw a TO VS Moss thread...but I'm not sure...

I read this comparison in the paper and heard some stuff on espn...

Moss is the better receiver....and TO is the better player...

TO does things like McNabb said "he goes over the middle"...he blocks downfield when you run....and he even runs good routes when he knows he isn't getting the ball....which is why he celebrates so much when he scores....because he works hard for everything....

Moss is a great receiver and the better fantasy player....but if I'm trying to win a game and I choose between the 2...they both have almost equal impact in the passing game with the double coverages....but TO will do all the little things...

with all that said...I hope Eagles win, double Moss all day and allow 200 tot. yds to O. Smith :D:D

Methinks I can't f'ing wait for this game. A win puts the Vikes on the map as an NFC contender. A loss, well, not quite sure what that'll do other than put us behind the Detroit Lions in the division. :D

429069[/snapback]

If they lose, they're staring at a short week against a team that just got a HUGH shot of confidence yesterday. Beware.

A loss, well, not quite sure what that'll do other than put us behind the Detroit Lions in the division. :D

429069[/snapback]

the motorcity kittys are the least of my concerns in week 2. Tonight however is hugh. Like you said..... this is their chance to make their mark. On the raod.... hostile environment..... in front of God & the whole world.

I say the Vikes go down on the road on the turf, Eagles by 10