[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Running Back Roulette. Week16 Championship game RB help

FinishTheDrill

I've been collecting RB's off the waivers like its a hobby.  It is a hobby.  

I dont really ever seem to play the ones who are hot.  I dont do terribly, but I dont think I am getting it right overall.

Now is the championship game and I'd like to nail it. 

1/2ppr 

Week 16 Championship.  Who are your top 3, in order, out of this list. 

MelvinG vs Lac        (seems every time i dont start him he crushes it)

RJones vs Det         (prob not playing so lets ignore him for now unless you have info??)

LFournett vs Det.     (doing well while in for Jones.)

McKissic vs Car.      (bi gMckissic fan in 1/2ppr for obvious reasons.  Will this week get enough looks?)

Gaskin vs LV           (stud and nice matchup, but healthy to play?)

Pollard vs Phil.        (just dropped Zeke for him, either way, tough matchup prob not a start)

JRobinson vs Chi.   (Great player, but healthy for this week?  A start?)

Edited by FinishTheDrill
update. Dropped Zeke, got Pollard

Congrats to making it to the finals with that group of RB’s.  I’m in a similar spot.

honestly, there isn’t a clear order, but 1st 3:
Fournette if Rojo out.  If Rojo plays, he goes to bottom group

gaskin

jrob if he’s fully healthy

zeke is on bubble

bottom group for me:

mckissic

Melvin 

id only pickup pollard once we know more on zeke or if you’re concerned that your opponent will block you and you have a clear drop.

If zeke is out, I’d start pollard.

I’d probably start gio over zeke or the bottom guys.  While they may not repeat last week, a new QB against a soft run defense usually spells good things for fantasy production (dump off passes and leaning on the run game)

last thing - don’t take advice from me on RB’s.  Every RB I’ve touched gets covid or injured 🤣

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Decisions said:

Congrats to making it to the finals with that group of RB’s.  I’m in a similar spot.

honestly, there isn’t a clear order, but 1st 3:
Fournette if Rojo out.  If Rojo plays, he goes to bottom group

gaskin

jrob if he’s fully healthy

zeke is on bubble

bottom group for me:

mckissic

Melvin 

id only pickup pollard once we know more on zeke or if you’re concerned that your opponent will block you and you have a clear drop.

If zeke is out, I’d start pollard.

I’d probably start gio over zeke or the bottom guys.  While they may not repeat last week, a new QB against a soft run defense usually spells good things for fantasy production (dump off passes and leaning on the run game)

last thing - don’t take advice from me on RB’s.  Every RB I’ve touched gets covid or injured 🤣

Nice analysis.  Thank you. 

I have tentatively slotted in JRob, Gaskin, Fournett, but thats contingent upon injury status etc.  

Zeke is gone, I dumped him for Pollard a minute after I posted this.  Phil is not a great matchup, and if Zeke plays I am not crazy about the timeshare for either.  If zeke is out, Pollard becomes more interesting.  I expect zeke to 'play' and then come out.  I'd rather my opponent grab zeke than pollard, is what it comes down to.

I like Gio, he was good to me earlier this year and he is a dual threat.   I am not sure if I like him over McKissic.  Either way, not sure if it matters.

This group of RB's... I havent gotten it right yet.  Heck.. Kelce has gotten me through a bunch of poor choices!