[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Last Season of Fantasy Football

Brentastic

Fellow league mates!  If I could find a replacement owner this season I would but that seems unlikely.  Due to the increasing overreach from government and corporations in stealing our freedom and liberty, I can no longer support the NFL.  The NFL's updated COVID policies for Un-vaccinated players compared with vaccinated is the final straw for me.  I will not support any entity who uses their power and authority into forcing humans into giving up their bodily rights.  I encourage everyone to speak out against this massive intrusion of privacy and personal rights and freedom. This is a precedent none of us should want.  This two tiered society where unvaccinated people are treated as outcasts and lepers is anti-human and I will not tolerate nor support ANYONE who accepts it and/or uses force and authority to gain compliance.  

If you know someone who is willing to buy my team from me, done, I'll quit immediately.  If not, I will do my best to remain competitive this season and leave once the season ends.  We need more people speaking out and acting accordingly.

Edited by Brentastic
  • Thanks 1

For context:

Per the memo, any player who is not fully vaccinated will continue to be subject to:

Daily testing, mask wearing (including in the team facility) and physical distancing

A quarantine if he has a high-risk exposure to someone with COVID-19

Significant restrictions when traveling, including required isolation in the team hotel and relegation to a separate team plane

A prohibition of meals with teammates

A prohibition on social, media and marketing sponsorship activities

A ban on gathering with more than three other players away from the team facility

A requirement to wear personal protective equipment to visit a nightclub or indoor bar that has more than 10 people in it

A ban on attending indoor concerts or other entertainment events.

A five-day delay between first reporting to training camp and participating fully in activities.

Vaccinated players will face none of those restrictions. They will be required to be tested once every 14 days.

The memo also directed teams to keep fans a minimum of 20 feet from players and key staff members during training camp. That means no autographs or photographs will be allowed. Fully vaccinated media members will have access to physically distanced in-person interviews, but postgame locker room access will be limited to team and NFL media, or NFL Films.

If you support this, then F you too

• Thanks 1

I appreciate the support from Opie and Euchre! This needs to end ASAP. We are more powerful United! If you support authoritarian leadership where people are forced into giving up bodily autonomy then you don’t deserve to live in this country that I volunteered my life to defend. It’s time we all speak up d and speak out!! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Your post is well thought out and stated.  I have been thinking a lot about it for the last month or so. I would like to have a conversation about the issue.

I am trying to understand why you and so many others are upset about this vaccine in particular.

Do you think it is unsafe or unnecessary?

Most of us have received many vaccines in our lifetime.  If you were in the military or went to public school, you were required to be vaccinated to protect you as well as the population.  Why is it different this time?

I understand the hesitancy in the beginning. Now hundreds of millions of people have been vaccinated.

The vaccine does suppress the transmission of the virus.  It keeps people from catching it and getting sick and therefore they can’t transmit it.  If you don’t trust the CDC, USGOV or especially drug manufacturers (which you probably shouldn’t) there is research being done all over the world showing the efficacy of the vaccine.

I find it ironic that we are happy to pay to watch players smash their brains and destroy their bodies every week, but asking them (not requiring them) to get a vaccine to prevent the spread of a virus that has caused a global pandemic is over the line?

I agree that our government is a mess.  I think they are all crooked, bought, and represent corporations and super wealthy and not us.  I just don’t understand how that relates to a disease and a cure.

Lastly, I think that one of the biggest problems facing this country is the attitude: “Fork U to everyone that disagrees with me”.  I look forward to your thoughts.

Thanks,

Jamie

• Like 1

I agree that I didn't really address the freedom of choice that he is referring to.  I thought my post might get a little long if I tried to include too much.  You have to agree that as citizens of a society we all have to abide by laws and rules to keep everybody safe.  I think we can have a good discussion about the limits of that.  If our choices are hurting other people, are they ok?

Lots of employers require immunizations, why is there such an uproar about this one?

I also agree that nobody is listening to anybody.  It is just a bunch of arguing and name calling.  That is a huge part of the problem and because of it we don't see the other side of things.  That is why I thought it might be good to try and post in civil way and see what happens.

I will read the article you included and post a better reply when I have more time.

• Like 1

I do see both sides of this and I think it's fair to say this is complicated. I am vaccinated, but trust me it was not an easy choice. I never saw a vaccine get approved so fast (even though it's not FDA approved). Either they're not telling us the whole truth about the vaccine OR they can cure a lot of conditions if they put this level of effort into this; either logic frustrated me. We also have things like the Tuskegee Syphilis Study which I know made some citizens doubt the government. Either way, I have to respect people's decision to not be vaccinated for many reasons. As I've said plenty of times before, it's really unfortunate that a global pandemic has been politicized. If it wasn't for the political division, I wonder if people would view this situation more objectively.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2021 at 10:46 AM, The Rhinos said:

Your post is well thought out and stated.  I have been thinking a lot about it for the last month or so. I would like to have a conversation about the issue.

I am trying to understand why you and so many others are upset about this vaccine in particular.

Do you think it is unsafe or unnecessary?

Most of us have received many vaccines in our lifetime.  If you were in the military or went to public school, you were required to be vaccinated to protect you as well as the population.  Why is it different this time?

I understand the hesitancy in the beginning. Now hundreds of millions of people have been vaccinated.

The vaccine does suppress the transmission of the virus.  It keeps people from catching it and getting sick and therefore they can’t transmit it.  If you don’t trust the CDC, USGOV or especially drug manufacturers (which you probably shouldn’t) there is research being done all over the world showing the efficacy of the vaccine.

I find it ironic that we are happy to pay to watch players smash their brains and destroy their bodies every week, but asking them (not requiring them) to get a vaccine to prevent the spread of a virus that has caused a global pandemic is over the line?

I agree that our government is a mess.  I think they are all crooked, bought, and represent corporations and super wealthy and not us.  I just don’t understand how that relates to a disease and a cure.

Lastly, I think that one of the biggest problems facing this country is the attitude: “Fork U to everyone that disagrees with me”.  I look forward to your thoughts.

Thanks,

Jamie

Rhinos - the entire world has been lied to over and over again regarding this "Plandemic".  If there was no media blasting us every day with stats and news about how deadly this supposedly is, would anyone know there was a deadly pandemic? I wouldn't.  I know over 1,000 people in my circle of friends and family and NOBODY in that cohort has died or even had a bad time from COVID.  I also know several people who have been vaxxed and have still contracted COVID.  Me and my family are healthy.  We don't get flu shots.  We rarely go to the doctor.  We believe in God and the power of our bodies which are designed to fight off infection and disease.  My father died at the young age of 67 from a rare blood disease called Amyloidosis which has been linked to vaccines given to Vietnam veterans.  My dad died from a vaccine he received while in the Vietnam war.  My best friend's co-worker had a stroke after getting 2nd dose of vax and is now paralyzed from the waste down.  There have been 50k deaths linked to the vaccine yet it is still being forced upon people.  Natural immunity is being ignored and debunked as if it's 'fake news'.  Natural immunity is far more effective than a vaccine. If this was so deadly we wouldn't need the propaganda reminding us, it would be obvious and we would stay home on our own because that would make sense.

Early on in this thing, we did everything wrong with the data we had at hand.  For instance, it was very clear from the data that the elderly were at the highest risk.  The vast majority of COVID deaths were and still are in people over the age of 75.  So what did we do?  We quarantined the healthy by shutting down the entire country but we over crowded the nursing homes.  We took actions that went against anything rationale. We literally did the opposite of what was needed.  Historically, when there's a sickness, the sick get quarantined while the healthy go on with their lives. And not only did we quarantine the healthy, we overcrowded nursing homes where the risk was greatest.  This was a HUGE red flag.

COVID death numbers have been enhanced greatly and we know this!!  The whole dying with COVID vs dying FROM COVID.  Anyone who died within 30 days of having COVID was labeled as a COVID death.  That's unprecedented and makes no sense. Our government literally changed how deaths are reported on the fly to accommodate their narrative.  Until COVID, corronaviruses were never listed as the primary cause of death when someone died of a major co-morbidity. Also both the WHO and CDC changed their guidelines to say that those who were suspected of having COVID (not confirmed) were included in the official death numbers from COVID. According to the CDC's own data only 6% of the COVID deaths were purely COVID.  The flu meanwhile literally disappeared.  There were zero flu deaths last year.  Suspicious?

Makers of the vaccines are immune from liability.  These companies have also been fined BILLIONS of dollars in the last decade alone. For what you ask?  They were fined for lying about trial results. They've lied about deaths caused by products they brought to market.  So ask yourself this: if these big spam companies will put products to market that cause injury and death even when they can be sued, why in the world would you trust this vaccine where they have NO liability?  There is also no access to the raw data from their clinical trials.  There is no known long-term effects because this vaccine was rushed.  Comparing THIS vaccine to vaccines of the past is apples to oranges.  Also, this is not techincally a vaccine. According to the CDC, COVID has a 99.74% survival rate.  Why would a healthy person take a vaccine that still allows you to get COVID for a virus that has a 99.74% survival rate?  My body, my choice.

Dr. Fauci is a liar and a fraud.  He flip flopped on masks.  Dr Fauci wrote a paper in 2008 with two other colleagues that showed the majority of deaths from the Spanish flu was from bacterial pneumonia caused from WEARING MASKS, yet after his initial advice of not wearing masks (which aligns with the paper he co-wrote from 2008) he has been adamant about wearing masks.  There is plenty of data which shows wearing masks does NOTHING to reduce the spread of a respiratory illness.  Another HUGE red flag.  Yet he is still pushing masks. Fauci also owns patents on the Moderna vaccine.  He also supported gain-of-function research which he tried to hide, lied about and got caught.  Why does he still have a job?

All the b.s. about number of cases and asymptomatic spread.  In order for a human to pass along a virus, the virus must be saturated in their body to the point of showing SYMPTOMS otherwise that person cannot spread that virus.  No symptoms = not able to spread. We have been lied to about asymptomatic spread.  Its simply not possible. Spreading virus when you have no symptoms is not backed by science.  Another HUGE red flag.

The PCR tests that supposedly determine if you have COVID or not have been proven to be completely inaccurate.  So the tests they're using to determine if you should be locked down and quarantined can't decipher between influenza, COVID or anything else. This is why we had no flu deaths in 2020 because these PCR tests are bunk and can't determine anything about COVID.

The SAFEST cohort of people are children and we know this with absolute certainty, yet CHILDREN are being forced to wear masks.  Here in Chicago, I see more kids running around and playing sports with masks.  It's disgusting and its child abuse.  My son has asthma and was forced to wear a mask during football last year.  He had an asthma attack while playing and we pulled him from all sports now.  So now my son who is/was an elite athlete is not able to participate in sports because he is forced to wear a mask while doing rigorous exercise.  God gave us a nose and mouth to breathe in fresh air and exhale toxins through carbon dioxide.  Wearing masks forces us to also breathe in the toxins that our bodies were designed to eliminate.

There is a massive effort to censor any information that doesn't align with the government and media narrative.  THIS is the biggest red flag of them all.  Where was the televised national debate with the top 100 epidemiologists, doctors, scientists etc... going over all the pros/cons of lockdowns, mask wearing?  We didn't get that because the government is lying and doesn't want us to be informed citizens.  The government wants you to obey and not ask questions.  If you ask tough questions, you get ridiculed and labeled an anti-vaxxer who doesn't believe in science.  The very nature of science is to question everything and prove everything wrong but that's been thrown out the door now.  We've been fed the same narrative that's been crammed down our throats and anyone with a different take gets censored, fired or even murdered.  There's a long list of whistle blowers who have mysteriously died. 

None of the key themes you hear talked about such as asymptomatic spread is backed by science.  Everything our government has told us about this virus, things we need to do to stay safe, has been a lie. Every piece of information we've received is a cleverly chosen adjacency to something that probably is true but is itself a lie. And the experts who are dissenters are being censored in such a way, we should all be very scared and concerned.  These experts who are speaking truth have everything in the world to lose and nothing to gain.  

What governments worldwide are doing right now is exactly the same process that took place during Nazi Germany.  There's a highly informative documentary I saw recently on Netflix called The Last Days.  Please watch it.  This documentary will show you exactly how a tragedy such as the Holocaust can happen and how what's going on currently is eerily similar.

History has taught us many lessons.  Why are you and others ignoring the lessons from history?  You're probably one of those who think "that can't happen today" but it can and it IS.  You say you understand government is corrupt and all of that.  So why would you trust anything from government?  Government is NOT TO BE TRUSTED, you said so yourself but your actions don't support that knowledge.  Look into the following and get back to me to tell me why you would trust anything about our government:

MK Ultra

Operation Northwoods

Operation Paperclip

Operation fast and furious

Operation Mockingbird

Tuskegee Experiments

Waco

Ruby Ridge

JFK assasination

NSA spying

Bulding 7

Gulf of Tonkin

Chicago Black Sites

Flint Water crisis

Iran Contra

Gary Webb

NDAA

Patriot Act

CIA's role with crack in America

Bilderberg Group

Bohemian Grove

The list goes on and on.  If you trust the government over your own knowledge and life experience, then I don't know what to tell you.  Don't let all the innocent people who died in the Holocaust, died in wars, or died in any other manner that wasn't natural.... don't let them die in vain!  Use their sacrifices to learn from history.  If you're advocating for Vaccine passports you are most definitely on the wrong side of this war.  Make no mistake, this is world war 3.  And it's every government with a central bank who is coming for YOUR freedoms, YOUR rights, YOUR birthright to treat YOUR body how you choose.  The more a government tells me I need something, the more I resist.  I've learned from history. I won't allow those people to die in vain. Once you give up bodily autonomy, the state owns every facet of your being.  Learn from history and stop the madness.  

Finally - I encourage everyone to start watching the interviews conducted in the link directly below.  The link has several interviews with experts in a wide range of fields and topics.  All of them are against lockdowns, against masks and against THIS vaccine.  These are EXPERTS who have been censored because they are speaking truth.  "The more a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it!" - George Orwell

https://planetlockdownfilm.com/full-interviews/

Start with these two.  There are several worth watching but start here, imo:

Michael Yeadon - former Vice President and Chief Science Officer of Pfizer. He outlines his position on the pandemic, the vaccine, the issue of variants, boosters and the loss of our civil liberties. It is truly an appeal to the world.

https://rumble.com/vg4inv-michael-yeadon-full-interview-planet-lockdown.html

Knut Wittkowski - world renowned epidemiologist

https://odysee.com/@PlanetLockdown:6/Knut-Wittkowski---Central-Park-Interview---Planet-Lockdown:b?&sunset=lbrytv

If you actually watch those interviews and listen to some other opinions than what is being pumped down our throats ad nauseum, I don't see how you could ever ridicule or shame someone again into getting this vaccine.  I don't see how you could be FOR lockdowns and masks.  Open your mind.  There is something much larger and sinister at play and if a whole bunch of people don't wake up soon, the future of humanity will be that of servitude and slavery.  Again, once you give up the right to your body, what do you have?  What government in the history of earth has EVER done good by its people?  Government works for US, not the other way around.  Government doesn't have the authority to give and take freedom or else it's not freedom. This is much bigger than COVID.  Wake up and open your eyes and mind.  Once you see the truth, you can't unsee it.

Edited by Brentastic
Typo fix
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm fully vaccinated and my wife is not. She has an autoimmune disease and there is a high chance that receiving the vaccination will either exacerbate her auto immune disorder or give her an additional auto immune disorder. She has every reason to have vaccine hesitancy. Yet the politicians and the media have made efforts in this country to turn vaccinated against unvaccinated, claiming the unvaccinated are prolonging the pandemic. This is wrong to do and totally inaccurate. As we are finding being vaccinated doesn't keep you from contracting Covid nor does it keep you from spreading it. The vaccine only serves to lessen ones severity of covid. If you want the vaccine, get the vaccine, but don't intimidate people into getting it. There is no way vaccines can eliminate covid. Only 15% of the world is vaccinated. The virus is not going away, unless the virus mutates into something less virulent, which is what viruses do to survive. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/19/2021 at 10:37 AM, LordOpie said:

Awesome. I wonder how many other veterans we have?

Lottery #10, drafted in 1970 into the Army and out in 1972. Served in the National Guard from 1974 till 1980 and the US Army Reserves 1980 till 1986.

• Thanks 2

I personally am not getting the vaccine however those who wish to do so more power to them as that is their choice. I'm for my freedom of choice. I also cannot stand wearing a mask they've done flip flopped on the whole mask thing. Fauci says something then completely flips, MSM is always pushing narratives and never gives the full picture. I don't know where all this is headed but I feel really sorry for our future generations I definitely miss the good ol days

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1