[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 6 Chat

League_Champion

28 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

PFF grades are based on a players shameless self promotion? I guess somebody should tell the TV networks that display that info it is garbage and they should stop doing it.

We get it, you're a Jets fan and think he was a wasted draft pick and a horrible player. But over the top hyperbole isn't useful to a rational discussion. 

Nothing irrational.  I call it as I see it.  Adams is a TERRIBLE safety and is a negative impact on the Seahawks just as he was on the Jets. It's f'ing so obvious and just read the Seahawk boards and you know this is correct.

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Nothing irrational.  I call it as I see it.  Adams is a TERRIBLE safety and is a negative impact on the Seahawks just as he was on the Jets. It's f'ing so obvious and just read the Seahawk boards and you know this is correct.

Yes because fans are always the best judge of a team, never overly emotional, full of hyperbole and other complete nonsense that makes them sound like the guy standing on the street corner shouting at the clouds.