[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE going forward

Gridiot

Everyone knows how tough the TE position is for fantasy...  I have Jonnu Smith.  J Cook was dropped this week and now Uzomah seems to be making the most of his limited targets.  Most teams in my league are carrying two TEs.  I thinking put in a claim for cook.  What do you think?  This league is 12  team, non ppr. 

14 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

How high is your waiver priority?

#9.  Prior to Wednesday I was in a higher position and used it for D'Ernest. 

To update, Cook is now a FA.  After my roster that has played already this week and guys on bench due to byes, the only player I have available to drop is Mike Singletary. 

My current RBs are Chubb, Barkely, Mitchell, D'Ernest and Singletary.  We start 2, no flex.

Cook is a sizeable upgrade over Johnnu, but I would not drop Singletary for him. I'd probably wait and see if I can get him on waivers next week, drop Johnnu and your bye week at TE has already been covered. 

He was dropped in my league and I considered adding him as my backup behind Higbee to replace Conklin, but not much of an upgrade. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Cook is a sizeable upgrade over Johnnu, but I would not drop Singletary for him. I'd probably wait and see if I can get him on waivers next week, drop Johnnu and your bye week at TE has already been covered. 

He was dropped in my league and I considered adding him as my backup behind Higbee to replace Conklin, but not much of an upgrade. 

Agreed - drop Smith for Cook.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I'd probably wait and see if I can get him on waivers next week, drop Johnnu and your bye week at TE has already been covered. 

Good point.  Add to this that in this league waiver priority resets based on standings and I will fortunately(but unfortunately) move up a few spots.

2 minutes ago, Gridiot said:

Good point.  Add to this that in this league waiver priority resets based on standings and I will fortunately(but unfortunately) move up a few spots.

Our league resets weekly too, its why on Friday and Saturday I check my scout team to see if there's any players there worth adding while they're a FA. I won my first 2 then lost 4 straight, so I've already gone from near the top to near the bottom, and will move back up this week. Being at #3 didn't help a lot, I got Booker when the Barkley owner didn't try for him, I also got Damien Williams when Monty went down. Each RB has started once for me filling in for injured Hunt/Carson.