[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Air Fryers?

League_Champion

We have a basic one from Amazon.  We had another one and it broke.  Unless you buy a high-end one, they're kind of recyclable/expendable.  

Love ours, use it daily.  Mainly for french fries for my picky eating son but my wife does veggies and other stuff.  I like it to reheat pizza.  I finish off my daughter's bagel bites (basically pizza) in there after defrosting in the microwave.  I used to get these delicious fried cheese curds but Target no longer carries them.  Perfect in the air fryer.

Definitely a yes.

I've had a few people tell me that I NEED one, but I really don't. I will say I use my toaster oven for reheating food often, anything that needs to be crispy (pizza, fried chicken) even other meats like sausage, turkey, meatloaf are much better in there than the microwave. And things stay hot, which is a real issue with "nuking" things as we called it growing up.

My older (70) brother in Tennessee has one and loves to cook. For a while he was making his own breakfast cereal with oats and other stuff.