[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do i bench my player if im up?

Stonedkilla

2 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Guy in our league has a similar situation last year and a stat correction ended up costing him the victory. I would roll Henderson out myself. Doubtful he goes negative.

I immediately thought the same thing.  Even though most stat corrections deal with tackles, all it takes is one swing pass to turn into a lateral and there goes the victory.

Generally considered bad style and frowned upon. Some cut throat win at all costs leagues/people may be OK with it. And of course there's always the chance it bites you. Many leagues have rules to try and prevent it, for example you must have a complete line-up no holes (so you cannot just bench somebody). 

Besides that, its all just adding more of the luck factor, because you're in this position solely because that player is the last one left that can impact the score. (If the Rams played on Sunday as planned the owner doesn't get this option.)