[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Dynasty League

cloose

@League_Champion

Hope everyone is having a great summer...

I have been invited to a new league that is Dynasty wiht Rookie draft.

Here is the team I inherited.

QB - Brady / Zach Wilson

RB - Cook, Dobbins, M. Sanders, G. Edwards, Z. Moss, Murray and M. Ingram

WR - Sutton, Cooper, Jeudy, T. Smith, E. Sanders, M. Hardman

TE - Henry

D - Rams

K - Folk

I have the 5 pick in the Rookie Draft.  I am short on WR and my TE situation isn't great.  

I have a guy who wants one of my Denver Receivers.  He has Waller.  Is it worth giving up one of the Denver guys, if so which on, for Waller.  For the record he is drafting 9th and we can trand draft picks.

What say you all on that trade and who should I take with 1.05?

Edited by cloose

54 minutes ago, cloose said:

@League_Champion

Hope everyone is having a great summer...

I have been invited to a new league that is Dynasty wiht Rookie draft.

Here is the team I inherited.

QB - Brady / Zach Wilson

RB - Cook, Dobbins, M. Sanders, G. Edwards, Z. Moss, Murray and M. Ingram

WR - Sutton, Cooper, Jeudy, T. Smith, E. Sanders, M. Hardman

TE - Henry

D - Rams

K - Folk

I have the 5 pick in the Rookie Draft.  I am short on WR and my TE situation isn't great.  

I have a guy who wants one of my Denver Receivers.  He has Waller.  Is it worth giving up one of the Denver guys, if so which on, for Waller.  For the record he is drafting 9th and we can trand draft picks.

What say you all on that trade and who should I take with 1.05?

Honestly, I'd give up either one for Waller. I'd try to keep Sutton. I love Sky Moore if he's there but I'd have to consider Kenneth Walker if he's there to. You could certainly use RB depth. 

2 hours ago, cloose said:

No question @League_Champion....But if both are off the Board...who then?

Jameson Williams.& Dotson are really nice long term investments, maybe not so much for this season. Burks maybe?? You'll get a solid player at 5 no doubt, but if Sky Moore is there at 5 I'm all over it and very very happy about it. He's priced way too low, there's a darn good chance he's there. 

Sorry, but that’s not a win now team.  As such, trading either of the younger wideouts with an improving situation for a 30 year old declining asset that now has target competition is simply not good advice.   

Edited by Def.
Spelling

I'd avoid a 29 year old TE in a dynasty league unless the rest of the team was stout.  You could target the teams with Cole Kmet or Dalton Schultz to improve on TE, if it's 10 team Kmet may even be on the WW.  I also think you're going to be in trouble with RB now and in the future.  You might see what Cook will get you in terms of younger players and draft picks so you're better situated in 1-2 seasons

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cloose said:

Thanks all, how about something like Jeudy for Hock and the 11th pick....

If you're thinking of trading Jeudy, who probably won't peak for another couple years, I'd be looking to improve at RB and add a draft pick.  The TE position has little variance over the course of the season among the non-tier 1 players.  With a little luck you can often do just as well with a WW pick as you can with a draft pick at that position.  IMHO, if you're playing PPR, I'd stick with Henry.

• Thanks 1