[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marion Barber III. Ex- Cowboy, found dead

irish

12 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

I couldn't care less what consenting adults do in the safety and privacy of their own home.

It continues to amaze me that we have this visceral reaction to "street" drugs but the socially acceptable drugs tend to be more addictive and deadly, then we want to accept.

Because we glorify drugs and drug users in this country. That's the culture 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Because we glorify drugs and drug users in this country. That's the culture 

Has anyone seen

The Oxy Kingpins - it's a documentary about the pharmaceutical companies that made and distributed oxy.  Knowing full well what it was doing,  and not caring about how it effects peo0le.  At 1 point they talk about shipping 12,000,000 (12 million pills) to a community of 500 people without any questions- just filling the orders for the drug.

On 7/15/2022 at 10:04 AM, millworkguy said:

I couldn't care less what consenting adults do in the safety and privacy of their own home.

It continues to amaze me that we have this visceral reaction to "street" drugs but the socially acceptable drugs tend to be more addictive and deadly, then we want to accept.

Yep wouldn't want to make weed legal because then everybody will become heroine addicts. But having alcohol legal has never caused any problems so for anybody...and is certainly not a gateway to any more harmful drugs (from the street or your local pill mill).