[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Printable cheat sheets?

HowboutthemCowboys

1 hour ago, HowboutthemCowboys said:

I can’t find the printable version under Myhuddle, or Huddleppr etc on mobile. 

I have an email in to support but haven’t heard back yet

How are you guys printing your sheets?

I have to use Chrome cause they print incorrectly for some reason in FireFox.  If using Chrome, maybe try a different browser like Edge.  I also kept missing the Printable Version option too cause it really blended in on the page. 

image.png.f129a1e5a9e6dd99b3b42a2f902a1bd9.png

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Def. said:

I have to use Chrome cause they print incorrectly for some reason in FireFox.  If using Chrome, maybe try a different browser like Edge.  I also kept missing the Printable Version option too cause it really blended in on the page. 

image.png.f129a1e5a9e6dd99b3b42a2f902a1bd9.png

I owe you one bud, my wife’s Amazon tablet has Silk and it works great on there.

Thank you! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HowboutthemCowboys said:

So now that we got that settled….the huddles cheat sheets don’t have tiers ?

:unsure:

@DMD

@Big John

@Def.

As I recall from year's past, there are no tiers as the cheatsheets are custom to each leagues scoring system. In order to accurately make tiers, you need to be able to assess not only scoring system, but also league size and lineup requirements. If the tiers are simply preset to a certain count, which is what the vast majority of other sites do when presenting tiers (usually without having custom scoring or league settings), then they are near meaningless.

As I recall, the Huddle cheatsheets do list projected fantasy points - pretty simple for one to look through that and look for the natural tier breaks - not as simple to program a database to find those, as it is unique to each league.