[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who won the SB last season?

irish

https://brobible.com/sports/article/jacksonville-jaguars-stat-10-years-brutal-outlook/

Part of the article below...

Damming Stat Shows How Brutal Jacksonville Jaguars Fans Have Had It For The Past 10 Years

Cass Anderson

Getty Image / Jeff Gross

We are on the eve of another NFL season. With it comes renewed hopes. Especially after last year when the expected win total for the Cincinnati Bengals was 6.5 games and they went on to win the Super Bowl.

Maybe this is the year the Jacksonville Jaguars or the Detroit Lions turn it all around? Why not them, right?

Well, if history is any indication the Jacksonville Jaguars will come up short again this season. And let me say this: I’m rooting for the Jags to win. This isn’t a slight against them. I’m just the messenger here. I’d love to see them turn it around since they’re in the AFC and it doesn’t have any bearing on my Tampa Bay Buccaneers. But history hasn’t been kind to Jacksonville..

Whoops!

52 minutes ago, irish said:

https://brobible.com/sports/article/jacksonville-jaguars-stat-10-years-brutal-outlook/

Part of the article below...

Damming Stat Shows How Brutal Jacksonville Jaguars Fans Have Had It For The Past 10 Years

Cass Anderson

Getty Image / Jeff Gross

We are on the eve of another NFL season. With it comes renewed hopes. Especially after last year when the expected win total for the Cincinnati Bengals was 6.5 games and they went on to win the Super Bowl.

Maybe this is the year the Jacksonville Jaguars or the Detroit Lions turn it all around? Why not them, right?

Well, if history is any indication the Jacksonville Jaguars will come up short again this season. And let me say this: I’m rooting for the Jags to win. This isn’t a slight against them. I’m just the messenger here. I’d love to see them turn it around since they’re in the AFC and it doesn’t have any bearing on my Tampa Bay Buccaneers. But history hasn’t been kind to Jacksonville..

Whoops!

End of 2020-2021 season I called Bengals winning the 2021-2022 season SB.  Close but no cigar. 

Edited by FinishTheDrill
  • Like 1

Wow that's pretty lame way to start out what was actually a good article. Do people do this on purpose, or are they just lazy and nobody ever proof reads anything anymore. A casual NFL fan could read that and point out the mistake. 

Decent analysis, yes the Jags are a mess, spend a ton and still lose. (Browns spend less and win a bit more, and now we have our own major headache.) Not sure anybody comes close to the Urban Meyer fiasco.