[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens vs Buccaneers (TNF)

League_Champion

10 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Drake sticks one.

This game lives up to TNF standards.

I have Drake on my team and the hilarious thing is he has 11.1 points and could have been a decent Flex option by the end of the game, but those fantasy numbers are really deceiving to actually the real numbers he has put up on the field. Without the touchdown, he would have down nothing. The thing is and even somewhat worse because all those owners who went out and blew up their Waiver Wire for Gus is also getting pretty much nothing from him. The Ravens backfield is a stay far away from fantasy wise situation. 

If Andrews is out for any time, Likely is going to be a top Waiver option. 

Edited by Holy Tuck

2 minutes ago, Holy Tuck said:

I have Drake on my team and the hilarious thing is he has 11.1 points and could have been a decent Flex option by the end of the game, but those fantasy numbers are really deceiving to actually the real numbers he has put up on the field. Without the touchdown, he would have down nothing. The thing is and even somewhat worse because all those owners who went out and blew up their Waiver Wire for Gus is also getting pretty much nothing from him. The Ravens backfield is a stay far away from fantasy wise situation. 

Agreed.  I have zero shares since... wow...  Tyson Williams!  

1 minute ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Agreed.  I have zero shares since... wow...  Tyson Williams!  

I have 4 starting RB and Kenyan Drake as my RB's on my roster. I am thinking after this week and definitely by the time the Ravens go on their Bye Week that I am going to just go with the 4 starters and try and fill a need elsewhere. 

22 minutes ago, Holy Tuck said:

Likely will be getting a ton of Waiver Wire talk this upcoming week for sure. 

Made for a great DFS play today. 

2 minutes ago, Holy Tuck said:

Yes he did. His best game by far so far in his young career. 

Was a pretty good read considering Andrews was going into the game banged up. 

Just now, FinishTheDrill said:

FIELD GOAL!?!?!   Play to win.  That was lame. 

They had no choice, that was the play. You have 2 drives left, have to get points on both. It was 4th down, get the FG, hope to hold them and then try to score a TD and 2 pt conversion to take it to OT.

• Like 1

Just now, Holy Tuck said:

I am actually glad I kept Kenyan Drake as my 5th RB. He has had a pretty serviceable game tonight. 

Gus going out with injury helped.