[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ya think Kupp...

FinishTheDrill

99% of the time someone has a historic year, there is a significant statistical drop the next year. This happens for many reasons; Kupp hasn't shown signs of slowing down(until now), but it just shows how hard it is to maintain that superhero level of football.  

2 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

The season isnt going as planned/hoped but they are still "in it" and not as total dark horse underdogs.  3-5ish, right?

I am not sure if I'd run the legs off my top guy, in the hopes that he's 100% for the post season.

Or, do you run the legs off of everyone just to get there? 

3-4 and with some winnable games coming up @TB, AZ, @NO before it gets tougher. 

I think they go all in and use Kupp to the max, lots of WR screens just yo put the ball in his hands.

• Thanks 1

Kuup is still having a fantastic season. He is just not having the crazy season he had back in the 2021-22 season. You look at Tyreek Hill this season who is on pace to have more yards than Kuup had last season. I highly doubt in the next season he will keep up that same crazy pace once again. For one he had Waddle in the offense. The same goes for Kuup although a little different circumstances. Last season everything seemed to be working for Matthew Stafford. This season it is not. That in many ways affects the stats of Kuup as well. 

Hard to believe that the Rams SB was just 9 months ago. The character and feel of the team is totally different. Seems like more than ever teams realize the window is short for SB's unless you have some transcendent talent like Mahomes so are going full out. Last year I felt the Von Miller signing put the Rams over the top. He has another good chance this year with the Bills. 

Edited by purplemonster