[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RULE CHANGE PASSED - 2023 Rule Change Vote #4: How to handle canceled games

Tford

Rule Review Vote #4: Canceled Game Rules  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Rule Review Vote #4: Canceled Game Rules

• If an NFL game gets canceled in time for a fantasy owner to have the ability to substitute another active player on their roster in their lineup, no special conditions will be applied. If an NFL game gets canceled such that fantasy owners have no ability to substitute another active player on their roster into their lineup, each affected player will receive their PPG average as their score for that week. Active for the 2023 Season.
    • If an NFL game gets canceled in time for a fantasy owner to have the ability to substitute another active player on their roster in their lineup, no special conditions will be applied. If an NFL game gets canceled such that fantasy owners have no ability to substitute another active player on their roster into their lineup, that week's score from the next best PPG player at that position will be entered. Active for the 2023 Season.
    • Other
    • Abstain

Still looking for a few more votes.

For the owner that voted "Other", can you please reply to the thread what your proposal would be? DM me if you'd rather not post publicly.

Edited by Tford

• Tford changed the title to RULE CHANGE PASSED - 2023 Rule Change Vote #4: How to handle canceled games

Option #1 has enough votes to successfully be passed regardless of the last 2 votes so I am going to put this new verbage into the rulebook. However, I am not locking this thread in case the owner who selected "Other" decides to reply with their idea.

• Tford locked this topic