[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats gonna lose their 4th rd pick

Dcat

Oops, I forgot that the gun was still in my suitcase.

Oh, yeah, the other gun as well.

Ammunition? My bad.

Somebody must have packed my bag.

Jack Jones on Twitter, May 15 referirng to Ja Morant getting suspended by the NBA a second time for brandishing a gun:

'@JaMorant dumb.. you letting social media and yo pride ruin yo real money. Put them guns down and run that money up. Make one of yo homies sign up for security or concealed carry if you feel like you need it that bad.. but you the bread winner you gotta start acting like it..'

4 hours ago, chester said:

Oops, I forgot that the gun was still in my suitcase.

Oh, yeah, the other gun as well.

Ammunition? My bad.

Somebody must have packed my bag.

Jack Jones on Twitter, May 15 referirng to Ja Morant getting suspended by the NBA a second time for brandishing a gun:

'@JaMorant dumb.. you letting social media and yo pride ruin yo real money. Put them guns down and run that money up. Make one of yo homies sign up for security or concealed carry if you feel like you need it that bad.. but you the bread winner you gotta start acting like it..'

That quote is something else, that was one month ago. And he managed to one up Ja Morant. 

• Like 1

On 6/18/2023 at 8:02 AM, Dcat said:

This is what happens when you draft a person who has no brain.  Loaded guns in a Massachusets airport is about as dumb as it gets.

That's really unfortunate. This young man literally threw it all away with this one. Before he could make any money. They should hold this guy and Henry Ruggs up as great examples of how you can mess your life up (and others in Ruggs case). Not sure how much it will matter but it's just a waste.