[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Taking a survey for research purposes

Kayteeohh33

Can everyone drop their top 3 running backs their targeting in fantasy? Not the top 3 that ESPN tells you to draft, but YOUR top 3 you'd love to have? 

Could either be Full PPR, Half, or Non PPR, however your league rolls. Just specify which one!

Please and thank you!

I'm going to eliminate CMC and Ekeler from the conversation since most will have them as RB 1 and 2.  I like the upside and opportunity for Bijan Robinson, Pollard and Chubb. I also think Taylor is dropping further than he should. 

My league is half PPR and each team can keep up to 5 keepers, so many of the best RBs will be kept. We also start 3 WRs so I give WRs more value. My top 3 to focus on in the draft, and shouldn't be kept, include Rachaad White, Aaron Jones, and Kendre Miller.

I'm doing some best ball leagues and have been grabbing Jamaal Williams wherever possible.  If Kamara misses 2-4 games, that's 2-4 games of RB1-2ish production.  And even with Kamara in tow, I bet Williams continues to vulture TDs.  

12 hours ago, darin3 said:

I'm doing some best ball leagues and have been grabbing Jamaal Williams wherever possible.  If Kamara misses 2-4 games, that's 2-4 games of RB1-2ish production.  And even with Kamara in tow, I bet Williams continues to vulture TDs.  

Strongly agree. In 2017, Mark Ingram gained 1500 yards and 12 TDs pairing with Kamara.  That O-line is gone now, but they want to reprise Kamara/Ingram again and with Kamara's potential suspension, have to like where Williams falls.