[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR3 support group

FinishTheDrill

There's been some nice upward movement of later round WR into big fantasy relevance.  

Do you have a WR3 who you really thought would have an impact and reach into wr2/1 weeks, but who just isnt showing production?

Did you hang on too long, "one more week" to give him a shot, missing some other waiver opportunities? 

Here's your thread.  Who were your guys?  Still holding?

Dotson and JSN

I figured Dotson would have early season success right out of the gates, and that JSN would take some time to develop.  

Still holding both, but Dotsons' wearing on my patience.  Should have moved him for Palmer or Johnston.  

JSN still has time to cook, but he better get to it. 

Thoughts? Additions?   

DrankeLondon, Skyy moore MVS OBJ  owners?

Jonathan Mingo.  Considering his situation with Theielan being well past prime, Marshall a bust, and Chark injured.

It seemed he was in the perfect situation. He also is getting fantastic target shares 

Nothing but disappointing. Cut him in this week for Josh Downs.

Have several of those guys

Jerry Jeudy was a keeper expected to fill my WR3 role. Then I drafted Doubs and Boyd as depth. Took a flyer on Zay Jones and recently added Palmer off waivers. Doubs has had some nice games, but mostly on my bench, he'll go into the starting lineup with my WR2 Cooper on bye. Jeudy may still be recovering from the injury that kept him out of game 1, thru 3 games he's got 11-158-0 on 17 targets. He's probably getting the nod this week again, and is my WR3. Palmer is on bye as well or he'd get some consideration. 

Boyd and Jones are approaching droppable status for me. Probably keep Boyd just in case one of my other WR isn't able to go this week.