[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wine plus trades are bad

1fastdoc

I logged in today and wondered why my bench was so light.  Apparently a trade was offered and I responded.  After a bottle of wine.  

I just traded away Thielen, Jameson Williams and Demario Douglas for Brian Robinson.  I actually drafted Robinson last year and dropped him before our draft this season.  I was weak at RB so maybe this is a good thing.  Oops.

33 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

I logged in today and wondered why my bench was so light.  Apparently a trade was offered and I responded.  After a bottle of wine.  

I just traded away Thielen, Jameson Williams and Demario Douglas for Brian Robinson.  I actually drafted Robinson last year and dropped him before our draft this season.  I was weak at RB so maybe this is a good thing.  Oops.

Who knows ? No one knows anything about your league type so eh.

• Sad 1

On 11/28/2023 at 4:59 PM, Bier Meister said:

i understand, with a little practice, they can be converted to wide receivers 

Juwan Johnson. Long story, but punching my own face over that one in both fantasy & real football.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Juwan Johnson. Long story, but punching my own face over that one in both fantasy & real football.

I hate quoting myself, but I've got to add some reference as a cautionary tale.

In dynasty, last season my starter was Mark Andrews with Juwan Johnson as backup & Moreau as depth. Moreau at the time was relevant with an ailing Darren Waller and I'd pulled him up from my taxi squad. In the offseason I stupidly thought I could let Andrews walk in RFA with Juwan Johnson looking like THE guy in New Orleans as well as the backup plan with Moreau moving to New Orleans with Carr. Not to mention, I had Albert O looking like the starter in Denver, playing for Sean Payton, just coming off my taxi squad. Man what a cluster**** at that position this year. My best TE ended up being a free agent pick-up, Donald freaking Parham who is the backup TE for San Diego and has only been relevant due to the oft-injured and inconsistent Gerald Everett.

Dynasty is hard folks. If you think you know your ish in fantasy, I recommend you give it a try. It will humble you with the quickness. but it will give you the challenge that you seek.

• Confused 1